Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Bulbasaur Breeding [ CLOSED ]
Heart 
Baby boys, baby boys, baby boys, so meany so meany!
I'm giving them away

Level: 1
Pokemon: Bulbasaur of course!
Nature: Timid
Ability: Chlorophlly or Overgrow!
HP 12/12 5/6/6/6/6
How do I get one you ask, well then. Just add me 3926 - 8281 - 8552
Because I'm to lazy to track you down, add me on you buddy list 2.
I'm a poke'breeder and if your ever looking for something I might have it love.
Send me a tried and I will give you one.
Also if your looking for an ability just tell me in there what one you want.
Chlorophlly or Overgrow

If you don't it will be random.

OH!!! And if you have breeding O-Powers please share the loves.

DEX NO. 001
HP 12/12
ATTACK/5
DEFENSE/6
SP.DEF/6
SPEED/D

NATURE Timid
ABILITY/ Overgrow/Chlorophuyll
ITEN/ None

MOVES LEARNED
Tackle
Leaf Storm
-----
-----
Do you know the IVs of any of your bulbasaurs? Just curious.

I'll trade a charmander with blaze, a rash nature, and at least 3 perfect IVs for a bulbasaur with chlorophlly if you'd like. I've been trying to get a perfect charizard so I have plenty of extras xD
@SatahFallcut  Added. i would like on ewith Chlorophlly.
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
(Jul 2, 2016, 02:01 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote: Do you know the IVs of any of your bulbasaurs? Just curious.

I'll trade a charmander with blaze, a rash nature, and at least 3 perfect IVs for a bulbasaur with chlorophlly if you'd like. I've been trying to get a perfect charizard so I have plenty of extras xD

There all
DEX NO. 001
HP 12/12
ATTACK/5
DEFENSE/6
SP.DEF/6
SPEED/D

NATURE Timid
ITEN/ None

MOVES LEARNED
Tackle
Leaf Storm
-----
-----
@SatahFallcut I would like a bulbasaur with chlorophyll
(Jul 2, 2016, 02:14 PM)SatahFallcut Wrote:
(Jul 2, 2016, 02:01 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote: Do you know the IVs of any of your bulbasaurs? Just curious.

There all
DEX NO. 001
HP 12/12
ATTACK/5
DEFENSE/6
SP.DEF/6
SPEED/D

NATURE Timid
ITEN/ None

MOVES LEARNED
Tackle
Leaf Storm
-----
-----
@SatahFallcut 
Ah, I was talking about hidden data that takes a bit more math to figure out lol. Like my Charmanders have similar stats right now with 6s across the board, but at level 100 let's say that only one of them has a hidden individual value of 31 in HP. It would have noticably higher HP then my other charizards.

I'm good even without knowing the IV values though so don't worry about it Wink If you want a charmander I'll add ya and we can trade right quick.
@SatahFallcut Let me know when you add me back, so we can trade  for that bulbasaur with Chlorophlly
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
(Jul 2, 2016, 02:28 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote:
(Jul 2, 2016, 02:14 PM)SatahFallcut Wrote:

There all
DEX NO. 001
HP 12/12
ATTACK/5
DEFENSE/6
SP.DEF/6
SPEED/D

NATURE Timid
ITEN/ None

MOVES LEARNED
Tackle
Leaf Storm
-----
-----
@SatahFallcut 
Ah, I was talking about hidden data that takes a bit more math to figure out lol. Like my Charmanders have similar stats right now with 6s across the board, but at level 100 let's say that only one of them has a hidden individual value of 31 in HP. It would have noticably higher HP then my other charizards.

I'm good even without knowing the IV values though so don't worry about it Wink If you want a charmander I'll add ya and we can trade right quick.

Oh You mean EVs
ya.. umm.. I'm not all that good at that math.
Both parents have all 6IVs, so do there parents.
I take 1 Jap 1 Eng both all 6IVs tell they get a pokemon with the right Nature and all 6IVs.
Then I take that pokemon and mach it up with my 6IV Japanese ditto with a destiny knot.
Then from there I shiny bread and give out the extras.
The shiny I got from this batch, 12/12 full set of 6IVs.
Hes a gift for a friend.
Heart
Shes so going to flip out!
>u<
Thanks Sarah! Sorry about being silent on the gamechat-had relatives over! Anyways, you just earned a +1 rating.
Quote:Oh You mean EVs
ya.. umm.. I'm not all that good at that math.
Both parents have all 6IVs, so do there parents.
I take 1 Jap 1 Eng both all 6IVs tell they get a pokemon with the right Nature and all 6IVs.
Then I take that pokemon and mach it up with my 6IV Japanese ditto with a destiny knot.
Then from there I shiny bread and give out the extras.
The shiny I got from this batch, 12/12 full set of 6IVs.
Hes a gift for a friend.
Heart 
Shes so going to flip out!
>u<
Ah, no not quite. Individual Values and Effort Values are a bit different, though both effect what a given stat would be. I'm just getting into breeding and training for competition-grade pokemon myself and it can be pretty confusing. xD 

Also because of breeding mechanics and the way destiny knot works you are only guaranteed 5 of the 6 stats to have perfect IVs, even when both parents have 6 perfect IVs. That doesn't mean that the babies won't have perfect IVs but its not an 100% chance.

Either way, thank you very much for the bulbasaur! I've really needed one with its HA. I hope you enjoy your charmander, it should have 5/6 perfect IVs. Check the markings, they corrospond with the 6 stats and I filled in the ones that were perfect.