Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] CLEARANCE [OFFLINE]
@Eugenio 

IGN: William
Pokemon to Deposited: Surskit
Level: 1
GTS Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.
Wanted Pokemon: Audino

Thanks in advance!
@Wilancer1, done. If you're depositing Surskit I can just look for them, it'll be easier that way instead of having you post every single time.
(Feb 6, 2017, 06:24 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @Wilancer1, done. If you're depositing Surskit I can just look for them, it'll be easier that way instead of having you post every single time.

Haha yeah its all Surskits. Male first then a few Females. I can post a list of all of the pokemon in order that I am looking for if thats convenient too.
@Wilancer1, sure that'll work.
@Eugenio 
Pokemon Deposited: Surskit
Requested Pokemon: Spiritomb, Alomomola, Whismur, Corsola, Mr.Mime (In this order)
@Wilancer1, got it. Check every minute or so to see if I traded you the Pokémon.
(Feb 6, 2017, 06:29 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @Wilancer1, got it. Check every minute or so to see if I traded you the Pokémon.

Thanks for this. Also I am up to Whismur and its all female Surskits now.
@Eugenio 

Up to Mr.Mime and its the last one I need before I get Skitty from you

Edit: Spelled it wrong as it is actually Mr. Mime with a space in between
@Wilancer1 alright I'm add your Friend Code and then I'll trade you the Skitty. Make sure to add me and connect to the internet when you're at the Festival Plaza.
@Eugenio 
I have added your FC and will be at the plaza now. Thanks again for helping out with this giveaway!
Edit: I am still at the plaza but cant seem to find you on the guest list