Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] CLEARANCE [OFFLINE]
(Feb 7, 2017, 07:13 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @jetevander, sent. How many more Pokémon will you be requesting?

Thank you, i think about 3 more i need it because i can't get it in Alola

pokemon deposited: dewpider
level: 1
ign: ares
pokemon wanted: Spiritomb
message i want to trade for a pokemon...
thanks
@Eugenio do you have to go? It's okay I'll wait  :D
@jetevander, no. I'm just wondering is all. If you'll be depositing dewpider, could you just list the remaining Pokemon you need so you don't have to keep posting. I sent you Spiritomb.
@Eugenio 
that'll be great :D
i would like to request 5 more actually:
Lickitung
Mr. Mime
Cherubi
Audino
Inkay

i will deposit a lvl 1 dewpider with a message I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure

thank you
@jetevander, great! Make sure you check the GTS every 1-2 minutes to see if I already traded you the Pokémon.
(Feb 7, 2017, 07:28 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @jetevander, great! Make sure you check the GTS every 1-2 minutes to see if I already traded you the Pokémon.

@Eugenio  okay thank you so much
@jetevander. If you're requesting Mr.Mime make sure you type it in as Mr. Mime (a space between Mr. and Mime).
(Feb 7, 2017, 07:35 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @jetevander. If you're requesting Mr.Mime make sure you type it in as Mr. Mime (a space between Mr. and Mime).

@Eugenio ah okay lol  :D fixed it
@jetevander, alright. I sent you Mr.Mime.
@Eugenio can I add a smoochum in my request list  :D it'll be the last one thanks for the GA