Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED]A wild Mew appeared!![CLOSED]
Thanks Knight Owl!! Unfortunately I didn't have any exclusives because I have Omega Ruby as well, but i'll be sure the +Rep you!
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:56 PM)Knight Owl Wrote: Just letting everyone know. I'm adding everyone one page at a time. I'll send you a trade request once I get to your respected page in the thread. Thank you for your patience and thank you for everyone who has been trading exclusives. You're really helping me out.

which exclusives have you received already? so i can have one ready for you Smile
Thank a lot!!!!
Someone give this man a shiny gold medal! Thanks SOOOOO Much man! EVERYONE REP HIM UP!!!
(Jan 13, 2015, 06:24 PM)GoldenLapras Wrote: Someone give this man a shiny gold medal! EVERYONE REP HIM UP!!!

This! Thanks a lot KnightOwl!
Thanks a lot!!!! :D
Pages 1, 2, and 3 have been completed.
If I've missed anyone, please make a new post so I know!
Working on adding more so if you're on 4 or 5, get ready!
I want one :D
Added you
IGN: nowere
Dude thanks so much for the mew
(Jan 13, 2015, 06:22 PM)toto Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:56 PM)Knight Owl Wrote: Just letting everyone know. I'm adding everyone one page at a time. I'll send you a trade request once I get to your respected page in the thread. Thank you for your patience and thank you for everyone who has been trading exclusives. You're really helping me out.

which exclusives have you received already? so i can have one ready for you Smile

The gastrodon you previously mentioned will work!