Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Battle Ready Vivillon Giveaway in EVERY PATTERN!!
IGN: adam (male sign)
Pokemon in GTS: honchkrow
Level: 100
Pattern: modern pattern
[Image: latest?cb=20140712183509]

Vivillon Pattern Wanted: Polar
IGN: Ethan
Pokemon Deposited: Farfetch'd
Level: 1

Thx for this giveaway  Cool

NOTICE: I GOT SNIPED! I CHANGED THE POKEMON I DEPOSITED TO A FARFETCH'D! I GOT A MARINE ONE INSTEAD OF A POLAR ONE! I EVEN REQUESTED EVERYTHING THE VIVILLONS HAVE, EVEN THE LEVEL 91 OR HIGHER! PLEASE NOTICE THIS!
No worries! You are doing an awesome job so take all the time you need Smile breaks are good!

Vivillon Pattern Wanted: Savanna
IGN: Jen
Pokemon Deposited: Roselia
Level: 15
ATTENTION, THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED TEMPORARILY DUE TO HOLIDAYS AND BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND (I WORK RETAIL). IF YOU COMMENT/DEPOSIT A POKEMON, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A VIVILLON UNTIL I OPEN THE THREAD AGAIN. ALL POSTS ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A VIVILLON TONIGHT WHEN I GET OFF WORK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. 
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
Man it's gonna be a rough weekend, I wish you the best of luck! Take as much time as you need (especially after, you'll need a breather) Smile
Well, sorry for the delay everyone... I'm getting some weird error code. I can try again tomorrow before Thanksgiving gathering, hopefully the issue is resolved then... >.>
It's super effective ~♥
This thread is now reopened! Work was crazy this weekend but my life is starting to slow down again... ♥ If you have not received your Vivillon and posted above, please make a new post beneath this one. Almost all of you were sniped and I was unable to trade with you over the weekend due to work and an unknown issue with the Nintendo network. Please redeposit a Pokemon as if you are requesting for the first time. Thank you everyone. 
It's super effective ~♥
Hey, do you have Pokeball Vivillion?
(Nov 30, 2015, 03:21 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Hey, do you have Pokeball Vivillion?

I have every pattern except the event Vivillons, so no Pokeball or Fancy pattern.
It's super effective ~♥
Vivillion Pattern Wanted: Icy Snow
IGN: Erica M.
Pokemon Deposited: Pancham
Level: 10