Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] New Year's Giveaway! ~Competitive battling items~ [CLOSED]
Goodluck on the give away Eq <3 Wink Im probably not going to request anything (Heaven knows I nag you enough as is) but if I do, it'll probably be in the form of ability capsules.
(Jan 1, 2015, 05:22 PM)Eqho Wrote: Hey.... me again  Sleepy

I figured I'd start the new year right by doing a giveaway!
This time it is for competitive battling items.

I will be giving away 2 items to everyone who requests them. Limit 2 items per person.
Only items that are obtainable with battle points in-game will be part of the giveaway, so hopefully this will be a good way to let people spend less time farming BP and more time battling other players!

Make sure you add my FC and post yours if it is not in your profile, and let me know what you want for item 1, and item 2.

My IGN: Ness

Thanks for the items Ness
Sorry about being offline in-game. I'm online now, so send the items whenever you're ready!
(Jan 1, 2015, 05:44 PM)Goldenrayquaza Wrote:

I will be giving away 2 items to everyone who requests them. Limit 2 items per person.
Only items that are obtainable with battle points in-game will be part of the giveaway, so hopefully this will be a good way to let people spend less time farming BP and more time battling other players!

Make sure you add my FC and post yours if it is not in your profile, and let me know what you want for item 1, and item 2.

Did you get the choice scarf? You disconnected right at the end and I still have my pokemon with the scarf.
(Jan 1, 2015, 05:49 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 05:44 PM)Goldenrayquaza Wrote:

Did you get the choice scarf? You disconnected right at the end and I still have my pokemon with the scarf.

just realized, yea i didnt get it Srry about that. trade me when you are free
Thanks again for the trades! The bulbasaur is Modest with Chlorophyll. Good luck!

Thanks a bunch
(Jan 1, 2015, 05:36 PM)SoulEx Wrote: Hello!

Could I get a poison orb and Choice scarf, please?

I already have you added and my FC is on the left.

Do you mean Toxic Orb?
(Jan 1, 2015, 06:05 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 05:36 PM)SoulEx Wrote: Hello!

Could I get a poison orb and Choice scarf, please?

I already have you added and my FC is on the left.

Do you mean Toxic Orb?

Yeah xD
hi i would like a choice band and a choice scarf
ign: justus
fc: left