Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Rock, Paper...Scizor!!!
IGN: Ryan
Depositing : Lvl 2 Male Wurmple w/ Pecha Berry
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 30, 2015, 06:45 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: IGN: Ryan
Depositing : Lvl 2 Male Wurmple w/ Pecha Berry

Sent and enjoy! Smile
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
Thank you!
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I put a wurmple level 2 (female) into the GTS
IGN Ashe
Hey i posted earlier on page 4 but didnt see that you changed it to Wurmples instead so here's the Wurmple Smile

IGN: Gustav
Wurmple
Lvl: 4
Nickname: Gustav1994
IGN:Bolth
level 1 male wurmple
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:07 AM)Gustav1994 Wrote: Hey i posted earlier on page 4 but didnt see that you changed it to Wurmples instead so here's the Wurmple Smile

IGN: Gustav
Wurmple
Lvl: 4
Nickname: Gustav1994

Yup, sorry but I had some troubles with the Gts xD, btw sent and enjoy!

(Jan 30, 2015, 07:10 AM)bolth Wrote: IGN:Bolth
level 1 male wurmple

Sent and enjoy! Smile

(Jan 30, 2015, 06:53 AM)Ashe Wrote: I put a wurmple level 2 (female) into the GTS
IGN Ashe

Noway to find you, so I've added your fc to my list, and we'll proceed with a direct trade. ofc you are free to give me everything inchange. Sorry for the inconvenience.
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
Hey Kira, May i put another Wurmple in for my Little brother? He doesn't own the game yet and he truely wants a Shiny Scizor aswell.

Would be great if we could. If Not we understand.

Anyhow thanks alot ! Smile
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:32 AM)ShinyPokemons Wrote: Hey Kira, May i put another Wurmple in for my Little brother? He doesn't own the game yet and he truely wants a Shiny Scizor aswell.

Anyhow thanks  alot ! Smile

OK, just for your brother Smile

Edit: Sent Wink
-Pain
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:39 AM)Kira9181 Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:32 AM)ShinyPokemons Wrote: Hey Kira, May i put another Wurmple in for my Little brother? He doesn't own the game yet and he truely wants a Shiny Scizor aswell.

Anyhow thanks  alot ! Smile

OK, just for your brother Smile

Thanks a LOT !
You're the best Smile