Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
This year has been the hardest, most stressful and most meaningful year for me. As I have been working on my college applications, I've been under stress from my peers, my family as well as my own expectations. However, after going through the whole process, I've found out tons about myself, my dreams and my ideals for my future self.

This year has also been the happiest year of my life, being a senior in highschool. I've realized how important it is to have friends and to have families. I've realized how precious each moment of my life is. I will be sad to graduate from high school. But I'm proud to be a student at my school and a friend of all my besties!

Thanks for reading this! Happy New Year!!!
Hmm... for me this year has gone quite fast although a lot of good things have happened to me this firstly I've met some new, nice and intresting people going to college, I also got a ton of presents for christmas presents which I'm grateful for and not only that I got a shiny 6 IV from Eckley which helped me breed a few 5IV mudkips and hopefully some other cool pokemon in the future :D
Hope you have a Happy New Year :P
Yay, I'm loving everyone's replies so far!!!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
For me this year was full of ups and downs, i was finally able to start studying what I ever wanted but then got ill and had a hard time. I could convalesce and now at the end of the year I'm
back on the road !
I wish you all the best for new year and always stay close to your dreams! Smile

(Please don't blame me for my English I'm
Not native.. ?)
I had a good year got into more pokemon got amazing yugioh cards got a awesome handshake happy holidays
This year I was lucky enough to have the birth of my daughter, evie Smile have been some tough moments and some beautiful moments and it has probably been the best year of my life Smile
Classical as it sounds this years special moment that I probably will forever remember and hear nagging about was this christmas, after my shower 2 hours before guests arrives I sat down on my bed and my kneecap jumped out of line, crazy as it sounds it didnt hurt that much just the shock that made it bad. We had to call an ambulance and a half hour later they arrived, I got morfin and apperently acted kinda funny and they moved my kneecap into place! hurray! it was my first ever ambulance men visit and I was in only a bathrobe!! but they where really nice men and we gave them a choclate box when they left.

5 minutes after they left our house our guests arrived, only my sister and her fiance ( been fiances for 2 years now) they where both shocked and kinda mad when we opened the door and everyone stood there in pjamases and one even in the shower, since we didnt have the time due to my knee. They also announced that they are getting married this summer! So while I laid there in bed resting my knee trying to understand whats happening I simply started crying in joy xD for this ofc i will always be bullied as the litte sister who ruined xmas -.- but its a memory ill always remember something good in the bad and also a bit afterwards something funny Smile
This year was actually pretty good. I did good in tests. I also got Oras and a 3ds XL. I hope you all have a fantastic new year! FC: 4785-8405-2223
Well where can i start i got marry to most beautiful girl i ever met.the most shocking off all is when we found out she was pregnant i was overwhelmed.. The most part of it all was when i got to hold my son in my arms i thought about it now i have some one to play with enjoy the things i love to do
Well something good that happened to me this year was on January 12th, 2015.

So i woke up one day and I was on the ground with my brother and i was freaking out because my brother wasnt breathing as often as he should have so i actually called my mom and ran down the street in my pajamas because are dog got loose so i caught my dog and told my mom what happened and i saved my brothers life!

Random person ( wow )
Person named Cow ( oh you should win artist of the year)
my dog ( or should he win person named jake of the year )
Person named Unicorn ( yeah listen to the dog )

sorry i thought i should have added a little part of my life.... being funny maybe it wasnt funny to you but you know......

Happy new year and peace out