Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
I am thankful that three of my family members this year have been battling cancer and they are still alive and fighting and hopefully will still be here for much longer for me to enjoy spending my time with them.
My year was the craziest it has ever been. I rarely got yelled at, I moved states 4 times, I had a girlfriend each time I moved, and I met all 7 of my siblings! I played pokemon all year when I wasn't doing other stuff and I tried to complete my pokedex! Next year, I'm hoping to get all A's all year in sixth grade and hopefully not move states again. I'm also hoping to meet other people who share my interests. My year was painful yet fun.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
This year has been great for me. This year, I was introduced to this website, I had insane shiny luck (A shiny cubchoo in 1 dexnav), have met a lot of new friends (Just moved into my neighborhood in the summer of 2013), and got a bunch of support with my friends.

BUT!!!! There were some horrible things

I got my braces, got the worst Spanish teacher, got the worst math teacher, and have had horrible experiences with some people.

Anyways, Happy New Years, Have a great 2016 and A Merry Christmas!!!!!!
I am loving everyone's responses!! Although I couldn't possibly respond to everyone, I want you all to know that I am reading each individual post! ♥♥
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Dec 9, 2015, 08:19 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: I am loving everyone's responses!! Although I couldn't possibly respond to everyone, I want you all to know that I am reading each individual post! ♥♥
I am really happy about that,

Thank you
This was an Amazing year for me!!!! I married the love of my life, I finished Paramedic school, bought a house, AND to top it all off i got my very first ever CODE SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for those not in the prehospital field its very rare to get a code save some poeple go there entire career without getting one) truely amazing and he walked out of the hospital a week later. plus i got back into playing pokemon again so all in all an amazing year cant wait to see what next year brings
The best moment in this year was when my dad recover himself for a bad disease, i thank god he is with me in this moment and im be really thankfull for this new opportunity to share a lot of moments with him. I just wanted to share it and i hope the best for you guys Smile
Not to many things happened this year, but I did get pokemon x and I am glad I did or else I wouldnt be here I also I met a new friend who is also a pokemon manic like me. Happy Holidays Everyone!!
For this year, I would like to take a chance to say a big thanks for my family, they supported me while I was
struggle for scoring scholarship while I facing difficulties with taking part time job while studying. My family
give me encouragement to keep moving on.

And here I am, Just finished my final college exam while waiting for my results was so hard so breath, the only best way
to release stress while waiting for results, :P that's for sure is playing my favorite pokemon with my childhood all time favorite
pokemon "MEW" when Mew first appeared in Pokemon first movie, so cute~!

Hope you can makes my day!

Thanks in advance! :D
This year for me was quite nice. I had time to bond with my family which I dont get to much. I started high which is fun and I have some new pokémon freinds and we play alot. Overall I cant wait to spend timw with my family this christmas happy new year and a marry christmas to you all