Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Shiny Battle Ready Goodra Giveaway!! [CLOSED]
Heart 
[Image: 5qMM.gif]

[Image: Dream_Love_Ball_Sprite.png][Image: tumblr_nkvbc7vTjM1qdhis0o1_r1_500.png][Image: Dream_Love_Ball_Sprite.png]

Level 100 Female Goodra
Shiny and in Love Ball
Pokerus and 6IVs
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

Oh hai there, it's Princess Sylveon with another kawaii giveaway! In the last giveaway, quite a few of you pointed out that you'd like to see battle ready Goodra. So I have brought you lovely people 50 shiny, battle ready Goodras. As an added bonus, they have Pokerus and are in love balls! Aren't they adorable??

As explained last time, this is first come first serve and will end after I give away 50 of these little dudes. I'll be doing these giveaways pretty often though, so keep a lookout if you missed this one! If you'd like, tell me what kind of Pokemon and set you'd like to see in future giveaways. Please put this in the same post as the Pokemon you deposited. This will help keep the thread organized and me to not go crazy!

When depositing your Pokemon, please do not deposit a starter or very easily obtained Pokemon. If you deposit a Zigzagoon, Peliper, etc it's going to take me a long time to search through them and it may be near impossible to find you. Just as noted in previous giveaways, please post in the format as follows so I can get through all of you quickly and you can be united with your new Pokemon sooner. 

Example Post
IGN: kawaii chan ♥
Pokemon Deposited: Sylveon
Level: 22

Request a level 100 Female Goodra when you deposit your Pokemon. This will help you not get sniped! =^-^= ♥ If you do get sniped, I will pm you and have you redeposit a new Pokemon. In the case that you discover you were sniped and have not received a message from me, edit your original post. Please do not double post, or you will be attacked by the adorableness of shiny Goodras!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the giveaway, but do not send me messages asking for a Pokemon. You will not get ahead in line and I will tell you to make a formal post on here. Also, quite a few of you last giveaway have not yet received your Pokemon due to getting sniped 304983 times. Please message me if you would still like an Altaria, I'm saving them for you!! Once again, thanks for following my rules, and thanks for the reputation. You cuties are the best! ♥ Hope you guys enjoy the giveaway! ~

Please do not deposit a Pokemon if I am offline. It will be highly likely that you will get sniped and make it harder on us both. Reference this status below and NOT the online status on my account. I may be online (at work) but unable to trade. I promise I will update this every time I am available to trade. Thank you!

My current status is: ONLINE!!

[Image: pokemon_shinyGoodra.gif]

ATTENTION, THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING! ♥
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
IGN: SupaStephen
Pokemon Deposited: Shellder
Level: 1

Thank you!!

I would love to see a Gallade/Gardevior giveaway!!
Sent, enjoy! =^-^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
IGN: Zahlk
Pokemon Deposited: Corphish
Level: 1
IGN: Winscheel
Pokemon Deposited: Zorua
Level 2

Thank you very much Wink
IGN: Stupid
Pokemon Deposited: Golduck