Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Shiny Medicham
Hello! This is my first giveaway here, as I have now obtained access to PKHeX. I am giving away 60 shiny Medicham, since he's the Pokemon of the day. Since I cannot trade mega stones over the GTS, I will be replacing it with a rare candy. You can put your own mega stone onto the Medicham.

[Image: medicham-mega.gif]
Medicham @ Rare Candy
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

As with any giveaway, I do have rules for this one. This will be done via GTS, so please do not post the following Pokemon due to their popularity on the GTS: Pikachu, Eevee, early game Pokemon such as Zigzagoon or Fletchling, or starter Pokemon. Make sure you request LEVEL 91 AND ABOVE Medicham only to help reduce the odds of being sniped. The less desirable the Pokemon you post, the better. In the message box, please put "Excalibur0126". After doing this, please post in this thread with your in-game trainer name, the Pokemon you deposited (include level and gender if possible), and the message you left. If you post on the GTS without posting in this thread, I will not give you a Medicham.

Your post should look something like this;

Pokemon Deposited:
IGN:
GTS Message:

If you have not seen a Medicham yet in game, you can still request it on the GTS. Simply scroll down to "What Pokemon?" and type in Medicham. Make sure you spell it correctly!

Counter - 0
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Noice, gl with your first giveaway! :]
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Can i have one?
Pokemon deposited: Spoink
Level: 14
IGN: Serena
Feebas
level: 1
ign: gekoez
GTS message:excalbur0126
Awesome idea

Pokemon deposited: Braviary
Level 45
IGN: Pat
May I please have one?
Pokemon Deposited: Ferroseed
Level: 15
IGN: Spalding
GTS Message: Excalibur0126
Thanks +1 given, cool Pokemon too
@Excalibur0126 thank you so much just gave him the mega stone and destroyed a rating battle
Pokemon Deposited: Oddish
Level: 22
IGN: Sapphire
GTS Message: Excalibur0126

Thanks for the medicham!!
Pokemon Deposited: Abra
Level:12
IGN:Mauricio
GTS Message:Excalibur0126