Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway [CLOSED]
To celebrate the release of ORAS, I thought I'd do a giveaway of each of the new mega pokemon in their shiny forms

All of these Pokemon are Kalos bred (excluding legendary pokemon), but were shinified with the use of powersaves. They are also in their pre evolution form, are level 1 (excluding legends), and have 6IVs

Requests will be done in order of posts. I will respond to any posts when I see them

At the moment, You may have ONE pokemon of you choice, But if there are any leftover after some time has passed, you can ask for more.

EDIT (27/11/14): With the games coming out tomorrow, I'm going to want to be playing it, and not stuck on XY trading. So as of now, you can have more than one pokemon. I will keep any requests for a week, and after that, if the pokemon are still in my box, they will be back up for trade

EDIT: Due to the amount of people that have requested something but haven't traded, I'm no longer keeping requests, as I'm hording to many, while other people are waiting to receive them.
 I know when I'm offline I can't see your post, but too many people have left their pokemon in the box.
If you want something, I'll only be trading when I'm online on this website, because that way I can respond to requests within a couple of minutes.
If you request something when I'm online (Timezone is GMT), be patient and wait for me to respond. Don't go offline because I won't trade.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this way I'm not hording pokemon, waiting for people to come online.

Please use the format;

Pokemon:
Nature:
FC (if it isn't under your avatar):
IGN:

This post will be edited with the availability of pokemon

BEEDRILL

Ability: Sniper (starts of as run away)

Jolly Nature: 0 Available
Adamant Nature: 0 Availabe

Egg moves: None

PIDGEOT

Ability: Keen Eye

Modest Nature: 0 Available
Timid Nature: 0 Available

Egg Moves: Defog, Brave Bird

SLOWBRO

Ability: Regenerator

Quiet Nature: 0 Available
Relaxed Nature: 0 Available

Egg Moves: None

STEELIX

Comes holding metal coat to evolve when traded

Ability: Sheer Force ( starts of as weak armor)

Brave Nature: 0 Available

SCEPTILE

Ability: Overgrow

Modest Nature: 0 Available

SWAMPERT

Ability: Torrent

Adamant Nature: 0 Available

SHARPEDO

Ability: Speed Boost

Adamant Nature: 0 Available

CAMERUPT

Ability: Solid Rock (starts as simple)

Quiet Nature: 0 Available

SABLEYE

Ability: Prankster

Sassy Nature: 0 Available

Egg Moves: Recover

ALTARIA

Ability: Natural Cure

Relaxed Nature: 0 available
Sassy Nature: 0 available
Adamant Nature: 0 available
Modest Nature: 0 available

Egg Moves: Hyper Voice

GLALIE

Ability: Ice body

Jolly Nature: 0 available

SALAMENCE

Ability: Moxie (starts as sheer force)

Egg Moves: Dragon Dance

METAGROSS

Ability: Clear Body

LATIOS

Ability: Levitate

Timid Nature: 0 available

LATIAS

Ability: Levitate

Timid Nature: 0 available

GROUDON

Ability: Drought

KYOGRE

Ability: Drizzle

RAYQUAZA

Ability: Air Lock

Egg Move: None

GALLADE

Ability: Justified (starts as telepathy)

Egg Moves: Shadow sneak, Destiny Bond, Skill Swap

LOPUNNY

Ability: Limber

Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fake Out

AUDINO

Ability: Regenerator

Relaxed Nature: 0 available
Sassy Nature: 0 available

Egg Moves: Heal Bell, Wish, Yawn

DIANCIE

Ability: Clear Body

Pokemon:Steelix
Nature:Relaxed
FC (if it isn't under your avatar):
IGN:Karine
@zubacool adding you. I'll be online in a couple of seconds
(Nov 26, 2014, 03:40 PM)Eckley Wrote: @zubacool adding you. I'll be online in a couple of seconds

Thank you
IGN Steven
FC: 2809-9328-6226
Salamence adamant
Can i have both a relaxed shiny Sableye and jolly shiny Rayquaza? my IGN is Benji
@zubacool bit late now, since we've already traded haha, but yeah, random pokemon are fine
Pokemon: Altaria
Nature: Adamant
FC: 1504-6263-8374
IGN: Lenn
(Nov 26, 2014, 03:45 PM)Eckley Wrote: @zubacool bit late now, since we've already traded haha, but yeah, random pokemon are fine

Can i have both a shiny relaxed Sableye and a Jolly shiny Rayquaza?
Pokemon: Diance
Nature: Modest
FC: 5429-9464-1924
IGN: Randall