Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Checking TSV service Rev.02 [Hacked/Cloned]
Wink 
Hello Everyone!!!!

Today, I will be checking TSVs for everyone!
Here is the existing list: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...read-VER03

NOTE: The Pokemons are hacked/cloned. I did not edit the OT and TID to prevent suspicion from GameFreak, I trust you guys that you will not trade them in Pokemon communities that do not allow hacking.

How will I check your TSV?
1) Catch/Bred and Emolga. It can be found in Poni Plains. It MUST be caught/bred by you for me to check your TSV.
2) Deposit the Emolga into GTS requesting level 100 Mewtwo.
3) I will search the GTS for your Emolga and received it.
4) I will inform you of your TSV in this giveaway thread.

Rules:
* 1) Do not send me Private Messages (during or after the giveaway), you will ended up getting banned.
* 2) No Reservations allowed, if you send me Private Messages for reservations, you will get ignored.

I will be leaving this giveaway overnight, I will check for requests every Monday and Tuesday 8~9PM GMT+8. For those who are wondering "Why Emolga?", it is because I am leaving it overnight and will take 20 hours to reply, it is to prevent it from getting buried or glitched in the GTS. Therefore, request only if there are no more giveaways you are going to participate.

To check if your Emolga got sniped:
1) Mewtwo is shiny.
2) Mewtwo is Modest.
3) Mewtwo has Unnerve ability (Hidden Ability). Just realised mine cannot be sent through GTS.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Hey @gkh1997  Smile
Deposited a male lvl 57 Emolga (IGN Tom)
Ty :D
@Tomlepanda, your TSV is 0610! Do you want it to be in the list? If yes, can I have your time zone?

Note: The Mewtwo I sent will not have the hidden ability as it cannot be sent through GTS for some reason.
(Apr 10, 2017, 04:53 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Tomlepanda, your TSV is 0610! Do you want it to be in the list? If yes, can I have your time zone?

Note: The Mewtwo I sent will not have the hidden ability as it cannot be sent through GTS for some reason.

UTC + 01:00 (France)
@gkh1997 and btw, for check the ESV , we need to use instacheck (or something like that) right ? But is there another way ? Because my computer is not compatible i think...
(Apr 10, 2017, 11:09 PM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @gkh1997 and btw, for check the ESV , we need to use instacheck (or something like that) right ? But is there another way ? Because my computer is not compatible i think...

I used PKSM. Smile

But it is very hard to install. Sad

You can try using the Zhakien's method to check TSV. Smile

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TSV-ESV-Shiny-Guide
(Apr 11, 2017, 05:12 AM)gkh1997 Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2017, 11:09 PM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @gkh1997 and btw, for check the ESV , we need to use instacheck (or something like that) right ? But is there another way ? Because my computer is not compatible i think...

I used PKSM. Smile

But it is very hard to install. Sad

You can try using the Zhakien's method to check TSV. Smile

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TSV-ESV-Shiny-Guide

ugh i'm on mac so rip xd
Hi @gkh1997

IGN: ONESUN
Deposited: Emolga, Lv. 1, Male
Requested: Mewtwo (Timid please)

Thanks! Smile
@ONESUNBEINGNOW , sent! Smile
Can you check my TSV? Just found out your thread earlier, sorry for the frequent request, hope u dont mind

Deposited : Emolga Female lv.57
Wanted : Mewtwo
IGN : Rainwald

Ooh yeah and thanks for the battle items from the other thread, really appreciate it!