Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Christmas Giveaway
IGN:Vasteleon
FC :1392-6604-9572

Is it possible that I can get kyogre,groudon, mewtwo,darkrai,lucario,charizard,scizor,zekrom and a shiny rayquanza(Mega) just to add into my pokedex Smile?
(Dec 24, 2014, 04:12 PM)xXJettadiaXx Wrote: MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! On the 25th i will be doing giveaways. So just post your FC and IGN as a reply and i will try to get you as fast as i can. Also post what you want you can have as many as you want and i will be also be taking peoples Pokemon ( if you want ) and make them have 6ivs, shiny and i can level them up if you want. i will leave a list of pokemon to giveaway below.

Dont worry i will be trading with people until the 31st then it will be closed

Pokemon : ( All are shiny and 6iv ) Latios, Latias, Rayquaza(6iv shiny, no mega) , Rayquaza(6iv shiny, Mega), Groudon , Kyorge, Mewtwo, Zekrom, Pidgey, Thundurus, Darkrai, Entei, Suicune, Terrakion, Lugia , Keldeo ( not shiny ) , Japanese 6iv Ditto, Moltres, Raikou, Zapdos, Celebi ( not shiny ), Articuno, Virizion, Greninga , Lucario, Scizor , Charizard, Breloom, Masquerain.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Reminder : You can give me any pokemon but it would be greatly appreciated if you give good ones for later giveaways but like i said i will accept any.
1263-6813-9054 Thor
i want suicune and ditto it is ok?
IGN: Hero
FC: To the left <~~

Latias, Rayquaza (6iv shiny,mega), Kyorge, Zekrom, Pidgey, Thundurus, Darkrai, Lugia , Greninga , Lucario, Scizor , Charizard, Breloom.

Jesus thats alot, Ill have to stock up on alot of trade fodder. Thanks again and merry Christmas!
FC:1607-3109-6956 IGN: Guy I would like shiny rayquaza, Kyogre, Thunderurus, Charzard, Greninga, Lucario, Latias, not shiny celebi and that's it thanks a ton I'll add you!
Hi I would like Latios, Latias, Rayquaza , Groudon , Kyogre, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Lugia , Keldeo ( not shiny ), Greninga , Lucario, Scizor , Charizard.
Ign: justus
Fc: 1907-9511-5584
You can choose the pokemon for me! Merry Christmas!
IGN:lasse
FC: 3110-4988-1314
Wow what a giveaway!

IGN: Megan
Friend Code: <====== left

What it would it be alright if I could get all of them too? Also if it's not too much trouble, would it be alright if you could shiny up my archeops and give it then ivs, please?

Thank you! Happy holidays!
Could i get Mewtwo and Zapdos? And i could i request a bold nature on zapdos and modest on mewtwo? If you could that would be great if not thats fine as well :D

Also could you shinify my latios? :p

Merry christmas and thank you for doing this

IGN: Max
FC: 5344-0488-7851
Hi can I have a ditto suicune and terrakion thank you Ign:Darknight fc:3067 6378 3127
IGN: timothy
FC: left

could i get a mewtwo and/or a lucario please?