Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Christmas giveaway!
(Dec 12, 2017, 09:32 PM)xcr03 Wrote: i am glad i can now report that currently all pokemon that were wished for are legal and have been put under the tree!!!

I am so excited for Christmas now!
@xcr03 So do this mean we will get them on Christmas? Btw is my Metagross there?
Shiny Ponyta with Jolly nature please
Hi would like to request for:
Pokemon: Landorus-T
Shiny: Anything but of course shiny is better Smile
Level: 100
Nature: Adamant
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Pokerus: Anything
Pokeball: Anything
IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (x means anything)
EVS: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Moves: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Superpower, U-turn

Thanks in advance!
Thank you so much for doing this giveaway. Here's my request. I think it's legal because I went based on Smogon, but please let me know if there are any problems and I'll change it right away.

Pokemon: Landrous - T
Shiny: No
Nickname: None
Level: 100
Nature: Impish
Item: Gold Bottle Cap
Ability: Intimidate
Pokeball: Heavy Ball
IVS: Looking for HP Ice, so 30 in SpD and 31 in everything else
EVS: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Moves: 
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice
- Smack Down
OT: Brandon

P.S. If you're really upping it to two per person, I'd be happy to request another but I don't want to be too greedy. Let me know, and in the meantime I'll spread the word to all my friends. Thanks again.
How does the givaway work with event pokemon? I can't ask for IVs/EVs nor can I ask for them to be holding an item, right?
I was in need of many of them since I skipped the last 3 games (counting ORAS)... I don't know if it would be smart to ask for a Jolly Marshadow...maybe they'll have another event for him in the future...?
If that doesn't work, I'd be content with any other hard locked event pokemon, like Genesect (timid) or Deoxys

(if they can have an item, a Gold Bottle Cap would be nice)

-Merry Christmas in advance!  Blush
Kommo-o @ Choice Specs 
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon

If possible can you nickname Kommo-o (YungBruh)
Can I get this please?

Salazzle @ Focus Sash
Shiny: Yes
LV. 100
Corrosion
Caught in Beast Ball
6 IVs
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 Sp. Def
Timid

Fake Out
Flamethrower
Sludge Bomb
Protect

Thank you!
(Dec 16, 2017, 06:47 AM)Gustvius Wrote: How does the givaway work with event pokemon? I can't ask for IVs/EVs nor can I ask for them to be holding an item, right?
I was in need of many of them since I skipped the last 3 games (counting ORAS)... I don't know if it would be smart to ask for a Jolly Marshadow...maybe they'll have another event for him in the future...?
If that doesn't work, I'd be content with any other hard locked event pokemon, like Genesect (timid) or Deoxys

(if they can have an item, a Gold Bottle Cap would be nice)

-Merry Christmas in advance!  Blush

i cant determine the stats of an event but i can get you a gold bottle cap with it :D
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
sorry ive been off for a while but dont worry i didnt forget this give away. im updating the list once im done, and ill tell everyone if they got their pokemon as soon as im done! Big Grin
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"