Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Christmas giveaway!
@xcr03 let me know when I can get my Metagross Smile
(Dec 22, 2017, 03:42 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2017, 06:47 AM)Gustvius Wrote: How does the givaway work with event pokemon? I can't ask for IVs/EVs nor can I ask for them to be holding an item, right?
I was in need of many of them since I skipped the last 3 games (counting ORAS)... I don't know if it would be smart to ask for a Jolly Marshadow...maybe they'll have another event for him in the future...?
If that doesn't work, I'd be content with any other hard locked event pokemon, like Genesect (timid) or Deoxys

(if they can have an item, a Gold Bottle Cap would be nice)

-Merry Christmas in advance!  Blush

i cant determine the stats of an event but i can get you a gold bottle cap with it :D

This works alright, I just gotta warn you that I'll probably be unavaliable in at least the next 2 days for the holidays.
Sadly, for the time it takes to make these and to find time to try to make these, some people might not get their mons (2-3 people) but each pokemon that ive made has been put under the tree and has everything youve asked for. sorry for the inconvenience but the ones that have small mistakes that could ruin the point of a BR pokemon mightve been missed. ill update the names in the main list area and add fc's. tomorrow ill post PM's and on this post that im currently giving the presents out. thank you and merry christmas! Big Grin
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
@xcr03 Thanks again for doing this! Unfortunately, I just found out I'll be in an area w/out a solid wi-fi connection until the 26th. Is it alright if I redeem it then?
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Is this still open? If yes, can I get this?

Celesteela
Level: 100
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Relaxed
Item: Gold Bottle Cap
IVs: 0 Spe/The rest is 31
EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 156 SpD
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Protect
- Leech Seed

FC: 5043-5779-7736
Game: Ultra Sun
IGN: Vincent
Excuse me, is this giveaway still happening or did I not make the cut as far as receiving the mon?
im sorry for having you all wait Sad i ended up going to florida on christmas day and we just got back, i can get the pokemon in tomorrow at 4:30 Big Grin
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Dec 27, 2017, 10:32 PM)xcr03 Wrote: im sorry for having you all wait Sad i ended up going to florida on christmas day and we just got back, i can get the pokemon in tomorrow at 4:30 Big Grin

can not blame you for that one. I will try to be on around that time!
(Dec 12, 2017, 08:06 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2017, 10:51 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: HI! I would Like to participate but i will be out of town and unable to trade for the mon on the 24th and I wont be available again until the 10th.  Can I trade then? Sad
no problem! Big Grin

Im back!

Can I get this?

Snover
Level: 1
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Anything Good
Item: Anything Good
IVs: Anything Good
EVs: Anything Good
- Leech Seed
- Avalanche
- Anything
- Anything
Happy Belated Christmas!

My poor game was on back order so had to wait.  Was just wondering and hoping if I could get either:

Garchomp (any evolution)
with HA Rough Skin

OR

6 IV Ditto

Very Respectfully,

MrLandis