Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] (Closed) Pokegen Services (Not taking anymore request).
Launching POKEGEN Services in Near Future. (CLOSED FOR NOW)

[Image: mew.gif] [Image: celebi.gif][Image: 6s7y6du.gif][Image: manaphy.gif][Image: shaymin-sky.gif][Image: victini.gif][Image: meloetta-pirouette.gif][Image: Mega_Diancie_Model.gif]

Just as the title mentions, I plan on launching my pokegenning services this upcoming Friday the 29th and will take off from there. Reasons for delay is I just configured my laptop to work for the action replay dsi code manager (for some reason the drivers didn't update properly last July when I tried and causes a somewhat significant loss on my end). Anyways the reason for the delay is because I need to make sure I can gen certain event legendaries and other HA pokemon from 5th generation so yeah.  In the meantime I'll list some guidelines you should all read before the opening day this Friday.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Unfortunately due to an unexpected inconvenience I won't be able to make pokegen request for sometime. I'm sorry for this but I have to deal with some personal issues. I'll try my best to get this pokegenning shop open in the near future.

SECOND UPDATE: OK after addressing with personal issues, I came to the the conclusion I'll pokegen for people whenever I'm available  possible. I'm just gonna launch the pokegenning services on Thursday (tomorrow) and hopefully get as many orders done as possible. Here's what's gonna happen, I am gonna launch this service on Thursday with the official thread. I'm not gonna get the pokemon immediately done therefore please don't spam me with Pms about a early pokegenning request. I'll get to it as long as it's legal within the games. I thinks that about it so I'll make the thread now.

POKEGEN Format
Pokemon :
Nickname: N/A for Event pokemon
Pokeball:
Ability: either regular or ha
Level:
EVs:
Nature:
IVs: (specific for hidden power or trick room)
Moveset:
Original Trainer (OT): (N/A for events)

Only things I can't change are friendship (it gonna be traded), Non-legal pokemon, and items
Credits to Mastermind71. Here's his breeding page here.

GUIDELINES:
  1. Services will open on January 29th on exactly 6:00 PM Pacific or (GMT:-8) and end on 2:00 AM

2. Each day except Wednesdays and Weekends) (unless specified), I'll be available to take pokegen from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.

3. Likewise people will only have one pokegen request per day.

4. I will gen pokemon only found in generation 4 and 5. Sorry but no gen 6 mons at this time. Sad

5. If orders aren't backed up on a particular day, I'll extend the request to 3 max depending on the circumstance.

6. Likewise if I'm not available on any particular day, I'm not here, period. I'll try my best telling you all when I'm available to take pokegenning request.  There will be days in which I won't be here pokegenning because something occurred in real life and that takes priotity over anything.

7. (1/26/2015)  This is something I neglected to say but will be noted. Please specify the pokemon you need whether its for competitive battling use or not. If its for competitive use, leave details on the pokemon like ev spreads, movesets, nature, if its shiny or not, has pokerus, etc. If its for not competitive use I still gen in unless its something I have like an event pokemon, then I'll clone it for any of you.

8. (1/26/2015) So I heard Project Pokemon has finally allowed for pokegenning in gen 6 now with the new sd card method. I'm well aware of that and may use it for personal use only ( I think anyone can use it at this point). I'm only here to gen "legal pokemon" not obvious hacks like unreleased Hoopa, mega beedrill with v-create, or anything of that nature. I'll deny that request since I'm not interested.

9. If you ask for one event pokemon (aka mew or celebi) or unobtained/rare ha events (from 5th gen or below), that'll take up your pokegen request for the day. Like I said before these will take awhile to make so expect delays.

10. Please refrain from asking for HA starters or certain dream world exclusive events from generation 5 (DW Rain Dish Blastoise, DW Speed Boost Blaziken) I'm just gonna say this... it gonna take time to gen these. For this service I'll ask for a BR pokemon in exchange. BTW this is only if you want a Gen 5 HA event only since its far easier to get HAs in 6th gen thanks to the new breeding mechanics.

11. As a disclaimer, I am using editing materials (pokegen, action replay, powersaves) just to get LEGAL (not Legit) pokemon for competitive free use only. I don't want to see anyone complaining about these services so I'll have a personal "blacklist" of people who attacks anyone who ask for pokegenn request an so on. People from this personal blacklist will be reported to the appropriate moderators here.

12. Please don't pm me for request right now or when these services start on Friday. I don't want people to spam requests on my inbox too often and prefer if you guys ask requests only on the my pokegen thread.  I'll open this specific thread on Friday the 29th so don't request anything yet.

13. I'll continue to update these guidelines as the week progresses but I think I got all the major points down.

Remember that I'll be taking some of my time to pokegen request so thanks for your patience. Hope to see you all on Friday.  

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS, ASK! :D  
Update: After some rather successful genning sessions at the replay channel, I'm glad to announce I'll be able to create legal nonpentagon pokemon from gen 4 and 5. Similar rules apply as I still need considerable time transferring gen 4 pokemon to gen 5 and to gen 6. Another news announcement is that I'm going to include the weekends as my the days I don't pokegen. As a result only make pokegen request on Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at around 6:00 pm-11:00 pm.
May i have a Jirachi on friday?
Good luck! My thread has almost 9k views but very little demand at the moment, so feel free to send extra requests to me. Would also like to discuss gen 4 Pokemon with you as I always have trouble making dwfog work.
Could I have a Meloetta on Friday?
May i have a Jirachi on friday?
Does an Inner Focus Kang count as a Gen 5 event poke? I know it was dream world, but I didn't mess much with Gen 5 so I'm not sure.
Could i get manaphy on friday?
(Jan 26, 2015, 08:37 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Good luck! My thread has almost 9k views but very little demand at the moment, so feel free to send extra requests to me. Would also like to discuss gen 4 Pokemon with you as I always have trouble making dwfog work.

The way I have "pokegen" recently is with an action replay dsi,  the code manager for ARdsi, at least one dsi or ds (I still need to transfer pokemon the old fashion way especially from gen 4 to gen 5), at least one old gen 4 and gen 5 games I don't use ( for me I have pokemon platinum, soulsiver, white, and white 2 available), and an old website called "pokeedit" for "events pokemon". To answer your question, I normally create the pokemon with defog or an exclusive like gen 3 body slam jirachi (yes I pokegen gen 3 pokemon but its limited because I need to find a pkm file from pokeedit) in a either platinum or soulsilver. I cannot create a an exclusive pokemon from gen 4 in gen 5 because it will read as an error upon loading my ARi with white which was a problem I had earlier. So far I have been able to pokegen a body slam jirachi (gen 3 event), softboiled clefairy (another gen 3 mon), defog mew, defog zapdos, eruption heatran (event), and leaf storm celebi (event) so basically I sure I can get some move tutor exclusive mons by now

Also I plan on having a "bank" of exclusive move/event pokemon in my regular other games just so that I can just clone them and send them into my gen 6 games.

PS: This is something I neglected to ask but will be noted. Please specify the pokemon you need whether its for competitive battling use or not. If its for competitive use, leave details on the pokemon like ev spreads, movesets, nature, if its shiny or not, has pokerus, etc. If its for not competitive use I still gen in unless its something I have like an event pokemon, then I'll clone it for any of you.

Another PS: So I heard Project Pokemon has finally allowed for pokegenning in gen 6 now with the new sd card method. I'm well aware of that and may use it for personal use only ( I think anyone can use it at this point). I'm only here to gen "legal pokemon" not obvious hacks like unreleased Hoopa, mega beedrill with v-create, or anything of that nature. I'll deny that request since I'm not interested.

Will have these two up on guidelines up in a bit.
I would love to be able get a Shaymin on Friday.