Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Contrary Serperior Giveaway!(closed)
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:42 AM)Black117 Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:32 AM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Can you save a serp for me? I will be able to get on my 3ds after some time cause I can't right now. But I will be trading an oddish and IGN is
Da BossMan. Thanks!

The problem is that I won't make reservations unless you are able to trade with me in the gts. You'll have to wait and see if their are any leftovers

I will be able to get one up in like half an hour to an hour tops though that's why I was asking
Deposited a level 1, female Electrike. My IGN is Autumn. Thanks Smile
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:49 AM)Da BossMan + Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:32 AM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Can you save a serp for me? I will be able to get on my 3ds after some time cause I can't right now. But I will be trading an oddish and IGN is
Da BossMan. Thanks!

The problem is that I won't make reservations unless you are able to trade with me in the gts. You'll have to wait and see if their are any leftovers

I will be able to get one up in like half an hour to an hour tops though that's why I was asking

Alright I'll reserve you since I am gonna leave for a bit.
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:58 AM)Black117 Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:49 AM)Da BossMan + Wrote:
Da BossMan. Thanks!

Alright I'll reserve you since I am gonna leave for a bit.
k thx. I will post when i got it up.
Hey Black117, mind if I have a go at one of the Serperiors?
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Just deposit either an eletrike, gulpin, or oddish into the gts and tell me the details.
I deposited an eletrike
my Ign is calucha
(Jan 8, 2015, 10:06 AM)Black117 Wrote: Just deposit either an eletrike, gulpin, or oddish into the gts and tell me the details.

Aight, just deposited a lvl 1 Female Gulpin, IGN: Skarric Smile
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Deposited a lvl 21 male Electrike. IGN: Calem

Thank You!

ps. I haven't got Serperior registered in my dex so I couldn't specify male and lvl is 51-60 sorry if this complicates things
Electrike lvl.12 FEMALE
IGN: George
Cheers Smile