Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] DM's Trash Can Giveaway #2 (Offline)
@TanteKäthe Enjoy!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Pokemon Requested: Raichu
Player IGN: Jorge 
Pokemon Deposited: Hawlucha
Level: 19 
GTS Message: DM's Trash
hello please may i have the shiny umbreon Smile
requested: Umbreon
Deposited: Dwebble
Level: 30
IGN: Mattie

Thank you so much
Pokemon Requested: Shiny Arceus
IGN: John
Pokemon Deposited: Trubbish
Level: 1

Thank you! Heart  +1

My guess is 4th of March!
Just a sugestion, if no one can guess your birth date after 5 days, you can always give it to the closest guess Wink
@"GlubWorld" Enjoy! <3
@MagicalMops Sniped just as I was about to trade you! Sad Please resubmit
@Mattienator Enjoy! <3
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@Jondesu Enjoy! <3
The deal was whoever who could guess within 5 days of my birthday would be the winner of the Diancie. My birthday is March 6th.. which would make YOU the winner ^_^ Please put in another Pokemon for your Diancie! <3
Pokemon Requested: Munna
Player IGN: Adrienne
Pokemon Deposited: chansey
GTS Message: DM's Trash

^^
(Aug 21, 2016, 06:55 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Jondesu Enjoy! <3
The deal was whoever who could guess within 5 days of my birthday would be the winner of the Diancie. My birthday is March 6th.. which would make YOU the winner ^_^ Please put in another Pokemon for your Diancie! <3

Holy crap! For the first time in my life i actually won a "guessing contest".
Thank you so much! Really needed her to fill my last pokemons for national dex!

Pokemon requested: Diancie
Pokemon deposited: Chansey
IGN: John
@Jondesu @MagicalMops  xD You both submitted the same Pokemon at the same time! I'm dying! :P Enjoy!!
(Aug 21, 2016, 06:59 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Jondesu @MagicalMops  xD You both submitted the same Pokemon at the same time! I'm dying! :P Enjoy!!
Lol
Thanks so much btw! ^^
+rep