Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] EU Darkrai code for your imagination
Hi guys

I have a Darkrai code (EU), might get more later this month.

[Image: latest?cb=20140131090511]

I don't need any Pokemon right now so I thought about something else.

I'm starting a YouTube gaming channel, with let's play, tests, try harding and so on, on multiple platforms (PS4,PC,3DS,WiiU). I have the concept, and the art is being done, but I'm struggling with the name.

The art being done is a gaming version of The Punisher by Netflix, so the idea is, instead of chasing and kicking bad guys, I'm chasing and finishing all kind of games :P
I tried names that would follow the idea of The Punisher or something "super heroic", but I didn't come up with anything that sounded well. Of course, the name would have to remind video games somehow, and something original, that I could use on Facebook/Twitter.

Now I'm not asking you to find the name, but giving me inspiration.

Not sure how long this post will last, but at the end, I will choose one person for the Darkrai code (multiple if I get more)

Angel
What about The Mad Gamer?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Maybe "The Game Slayer", "the Game Chaser", "The Almighty Conqueror of Games", something about that, but i like more of the first one.

Dude, plese, i have been loking for that EU code since the event started because i'm from Portugal and the store that is giving the event stays far away from where i live. Please i will do anything to get your code!
Apogaming.  Heart
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
"The Finisher" lol, "APO: End of Games", or just "randomgamer"
The Completionist?

Don't give me the code tho, my game is us version
APOcalypse? ENDGame? Or combine them?
The Game Duke!
I really hope to win the code Rolleyes
I have a few on my mind for you...

The galactic Gamer Destruction 

next is

The True Final Boss

next is 

Super VideoGamer man

and last but not least?.

The Gamer of Death...
first winner will be announced tommorow :P

(as I couldn't choose, choice will be made randomly)

good luck Smile