Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Evolutionary Stones/Items!
Do you have any dawn stones @haelielou ?? Smile
(Mar 7, 2016, 03:25 PM)pokePRiSMA Wrote: Do you have any dawn stones @haelielou ?? Smile

@pokePRiSMA unfortunately, I do not. I used my last one for my shiny Gallade! Smile
OoooOo! Shiny Gallade! Nice one! Cool

Well I would love to get my 2nd stone, a dusk stone then, if you still have one!

I see you in my aquaintences but we have not added as friends yet-- I will add you here shortly and you add me whenever you are on next time (unless you want to stick to GTS)

See you soon @haelielou  Smile
If there are any stones left, I'd be happy to give you one of my Phione(s). I am breeding them in mass production as a gift for everyone I trade with. :3
Your number one flying-type trainer!
@pokePRiSMA I'm sorry, the dusk stones are gone Sad but you can pick from anything else on the list! Smile add my friend code, I'll add yours! Smile 

@TheLastStaravia that's very nice of you! Take a look at the list  (I keep it updated with what I have) and pick any 1 or 2 that you want! Smile
@Bacchus3 I sent you a few trade requests
(Mar 7, 2016, 09:10 PM)haelielou Wrote: @Bacchus3 I sent you a few trade requests

I'm on now! I was "Wonder Trading"! lol
@haelielou I'm getting online now so we can trade. Thanks!
(Mar 5, 2016, 10:22 PM)haelielou Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 10:15 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote: @haelielou I deposited a Zoroark Male level 48 for the kings rock Smile Message: Noibat, IGN: Kat thanks!

It got taken. Sad Deposit a less desirable Pokemon.
Sorry to get back to you so late! I don't need the Kings rock anymore. Smile let somebody else have it! Thanks so much!
I have added you @haelielou  Smile
<-----<---- My FC

I am interested in a Moon stone (hopefully you still have them with my luck lol)

Thx so much :D