Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Flying and Surfing Pikachu (Closed)
[Image: tumblr_nl8bbiTuKH1s1rpgbo1_500.gif]
What's up trainers! Looking for an Emolga? Didn't think so! This bad boy right here is the totally awesome Flying and Surfing Pikachu! He is a clone of a very special Event Pikachu, who knows Fly and Surf, so you just know he's ready to head out to Hawaii Alola and rip up the waves! This event Pikachu is so rare, you can't find it on Serebii or Bulbapedia, and even that one kid at school with a full Pokedex has only seen it once. But I love you guys so much, I went ahead and cranked up Mewtwo's old cloning machine to make sure everybody can have this adorable mascot! Plus I brought him up to Level 100 with competitive EVs to make sure you're ready to wreck!

[Image: 025.gif]
Pikachu
Item: 
Light Ball
Lv. 100
Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightning Rod
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 6 HP / 126 ATK / 126 SpAtk / 252 SPE
- Fly
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

I will be using the GTS to distribute this Pokemon. This means I will be requesting that you post a Kecleon on the GTS in order to obtain your Pokemon. Kecleon can be found in X/Y on Route 6, whereas in ORAS it can be encountered on Routes 118, 119, 120, 121, and 123, as well as in Lavaridge Town, Fortree City, and Mossdeep City. Make sure you have a Kecleon ready for transfer before you post in this thread, I will not be hunting down Zigzagoons or Trubbishes.

To reduce the likelihood of your Pokemon being sniped, please request level 91-100 Pikachu only. In the message box, please put "PKMN4EVER." After doing this, please post in this thread with your in-game trainer name, the details on the Pokemon you deposited, and the message you left. If you post on the GTS without posting in this thread, I will not give you a Pokemon.

Your post should look something like this:

Pokemon Deposited:
IGN:
GTS Message:
[Image: tumblr_mhiz2s1ZJ91ql4xdgo1_250.gif]
I have a limited number of these so get one while you still can!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Pokemon Deposited: Kecleon 
Level: 30
IGN: Lithval 
GTS Message:PKMN4EVER
Level: 12
IGN: Josh
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER

Can't wait for Sun and Moon!
Level: 30
IGN:Bristle
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER
@Lithval 
@Cruzie06 
@Bristle 

Just as a heads up guys, this is not yet open. I will be at work in a little while and I have some chores and errands to wrap up before I head in, so I will not have time today to send out any Pokemon until tomorrow. Your Kecleons may be sniped if you leave them up on the GTS so be prepared for that possibility.

@naitre You forgot to capitalize the first letter of your name. I got your back though. You're welcome.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Sep 7, 2016, 01:26 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: @Lithval 
@Cruzie06 
@Bristle 

Just as a heads up guys, this is not yet open. I will be at work in a little while and I have some chores and errands to wrap up before I head in, so I will not have time today to send out any Pokemon until tomorrow. Your Kecleons may be sniped if you leave them up on the GTS so be prepared for that possibility.

@naitre You forgot to capitalize the first letter of your name. I got your back though. You're welcome.
Sorry got a little over excited there xp
Just to be clear I can't receive one yet?
@GreenMonkey369 Correct. I'm beginning tomorrow and it will run the whole day so don't you worry about that!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Sep 7, 2016, 01:47 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: @GreenMonkey369 Correct. I'm beginning tomorrow and it will run the whole day so don't you worry about that!

Thank you. :D
Pokemon Deposited:Kecleon
Level:27
IGN: Soulrest
GTS Message:PKMN4EVER

(I know the giveaway isnt open yet, just antecipating.)
Thanks in advance!