Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Free Drizzle politoed (GTS)
Hey guys like i promised im doing a giveaway of shiny drizzle politoed, but wont probably do it till tmr sorry:P

If you would like to get one plz get a zubat of the sea (tentacool) and leave the message as Vitamins

If you missed out on my other giveaway heres the link:http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Free-Shiny-Trick-room-Cresslia-GTS

I still have around 90 cresslilas and i have 90 politoeds
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Do they have blue pentagons
Can you tell us more details about the politoed like the moveset?
(Feb 6, 2015, 05:52 PM)Bigbear Wrote: Do they have blue pentagons

yes it does , but i forgot to mention that its pokegenned and that you cannot wondertrade or use them in battlespot but everything else works
(Feb 6, 2015, 05:49 PM)Vitamins Wrote: Hey guys like i promised im doing a giveaway of shiny drizzle politoed, but wont probably do it till tmr sorry:P

If you would like to get one plz get a zubat of the sea (tentacool) and leave the message as Vitamins

If you missed out on my other giveaway heres the link:http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Free-Shiny-Trick-room-Cresslia-GTS

I still have around 90 cresslilas and i have 90 politoeds

I did it my name is Aurora Smile
(Feb 6, 2015, 05:55 PM)Black117 Wrote: Can you tell us more details about the politoed like the moveset?

the move sets are protect, scald, icebeam, and focus blast, item is choice scarf, has 6ivs perfect of course
(Feb 6, 2015, 06:01 PM)Vitamins Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2015, 05:55 PM)Black117 Wrote: Can you tell us more details about the politoed like the moveset?

the move sets are protect, scald, icebeam, and focus blast, item is choice scarf, has 6ivs perfect of course

Can it be used in battle spot?
deposited lvl 25 german tentacool
male
ign: John
Depositing a lvl 25 male tentacool!!

IGN: Mada★Faker
deposited lvl 5 female tetntacool
Ign: gilbert