Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: CLOSED
Exclamation 
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOW CLOSED. IF I HAVE PM'd YOU OR YOU HAVE INSERTED A POKEMON IN THE GTS BEFORE I EDITED THIS POST I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET TO YOU. YOU CAN ALWAYS PM ME IF I MISSED YOU. Unfortunately, I am pretty much out of these pokemon. Yes, they were cloned, but I do not have the energy to do that all over again. It took me quite a long time to put this together and I was as generous as possible. I will be doing future giveaways, and if you need one of these fossils for your living dex, PLEASE PLEASE PM me, I am always willing to help out. That said, thank you all for such a wonderful giveaway, and I hope you all enjoyed it Smile Heart

Hello!

So, I recently had a discussion thread about which pokemon to giveaway, and the winner was shiny gen 1-6 Fossils! These will all arrive at level 50 with various items, however, they will not be evolved. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST, MORE AT THE END! Thanks!

STATUS: OFFLINE! If I miss anybody, please send me a PM and be patient, there are a lot of you and one of me! I will be continuing this as Fossil Fridays for now until I decide to close it. Thank you!

[Image: omanyte.gif]

Omanyte @ Eviolite
0/31/31/31/31/31
Hydro Pump
Earthpower
Ice Beam
Shell Smash

[Image: kabuto.gif]
Kabuto @ Eviolite
31/31/0/31/31/31
Rapid Spin
Rockslide
Aqua Jet
Stealth Rock

[Image: aerodactyl.gif]
Aerodactyl @ aerodactylite
0/31/31/31/31/31
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Wing Attack
Roost
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST DIRECT TRADE IF YOU WANT AERODACTYL TO HOLD THE AERODACTYLITE Thanks!
[Image: lileep.gif]

Lileep @ Big Root
31/31/31/31/31/0
Stealth Rock
Giga Drain
Toxic
Ancient Power

[Image: anorith.gif]
Anorith @ Berry Juice
31/31/31/0/31/31
Knock Off
Rapid Spin
Rock Blast
X-Scissor

[Image: cranidos.gif]
Cranidos @ Life Orb
0/31/31/31/31/31
Rock Slide
Superpower
Zen Headbutt
Crunch

[Image: shieldon.gif]
Shieldon @ Berry Juice
31/31/31/31/31/0
Stealth Rock
Heavy Slam
Rock Blast
Earthquake

[Image: tirtouga.gif]
Tirtouga @ Berry Juice
31/31/31/31/31/0
Waterfall
Shell Smash
Aquajet
Stone Edge

[Image: archen.gif]
Archen @ Berry Juice
31/31/31/0/31/31
Rock Tomb
U-Turn
Knock Off
Earthquake

[Image: tyrunt.gif]
Tyrunt @ Berry Juice
0/31/31/31/31/31
Dragon Dance
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt

[Image: amaura.gif]
Amaura @ Nevermelt Ice
31/31/31/31/31/0
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
Ancient Power

Also since this was originally polled and voted for my birthday, I've decided to add in one of my favorite baby pokemon because it's absolutely adorable. It's not a fossil, but.....

[Image: skiddo.gif]

Skiddo @ Big Root
0/31/31/31/31/31
Horn Leech
Milk Drink
Earthquake
Bulk Up

EDIT:: GTS AND TRADING DOES NOT ALLOW LVL 50 SKIDDO FOR WHATEVER REASON. SKIDDO TRADING HAS CHANGED AND WILL BE A SEPARATE GIVEAWAY. I'm just as disappointed as you, trust me.

ENDING NOTES: For those concerned, I have used a reset bag on EVs, they are fully yours to train as you like!

PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANYTHING INTO THE GTS UNLESS I AM ONLINE, YOU WILL GET SNIPED. When I am online, please comment the following:

Pokemon wanted: x
Pokemon deposited: (please no common pokemon/early route pokemon)
Level of Pokemon requested 50+ (to somewhat deter sniping)
Your IGN
Message for GTS: BSC

If you cannot access the GTS, I will be glad to direct trade; however, if you want to direct trade, you will most likely have to wait until I am finished with GTS trades, as those are time impaired.

I'm really looking forward to my first giveaway, so let's have some fun! Heart

[Image: tumblr_ngsjdkDQhq1sr6y44o1_500.gif]

There is ne'er a heart so pure than one who's love has been lost

Ok let me just say awesome GA! Cant wait till tomorrow Smile +1 rep for youz!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Fantastic giveaway! Can we request more than species of Pokemon? One of each species, perhaps?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Ooh nice Ancient and Powerful giveaway!  Wink 
Just a tip, you might want to add which ability each Fossil has (Also Gender if they're cloned)
Sweet looking giveaway! Not sure what time you are getting on this tomorrow, but I work most of the day. So if you haven't started before I go to work, I'm going to just deposit into the GTS and cross my fingers that it's there when I get back. Can't wait!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Oooh! Can't wait ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I can't wait til this opens. It could help me with my giveaway.
Shimono Hiro!

Sweet!
Pokemon wanted: Tyrunt
Pokemon deposited: Graveler
Level of Pokemon requested 41 to 50
Your IGN
Message for GTS: BSC
@Vapidjohnson Sent! Enjoy! Smile
There is ne'er a heart so pure than one who's love has been lost