Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: CLOSED
(Aug 9, 2016, 02:01 PM)cudelfield Wrote: Well i guess that should be enough for now, thanks so much for the pokemons!

No problem! I'm having another giveaway later this week or next as well ^-^ Enjoy your pokemon!
There is ne'er a heart so pure than one who's love has been lost

(Aug 9, 2016, 02:03 PM)BestServedCold Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 02:01 PM)cudelfield Wrote: Well i guess that should be enough for now, thanks so much for the pokemons!

No problem! I'm having another giveaway later this week or next as well ^-^ Enjoy your pokemon!
Hope i catch that one too! Goodluck!
Pokemon wanted: Amaura
Pokemon deposited: Shroomish
Level of Pokemon requested:41-50
Your IGN: Lolface366
Message for GTS: BSC

Is it possible to do a direct trade instead as well? I kinda need pretty much all of them for dex
(Aug 9, 2016, 02:06 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: Pokemon wanted: Amaura

Is it possible to do a direct trade instead as well? I kinda need pretty much all of them for dex

Amaura sent! Yup! I have 1 or 2 people ahead of you but if you're willing to wait I can DT with you Smile You need all of them?

(Aug 9, 2016, 02:08 PM)BestServedCold Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 02:06 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: Pokemon wanted: Amaura

Amaura sent! Yup! I have 1 or 2 people ahead of you but if you're willing to wait I can DT with you Smile You need all of them?

Sure I can wait, and yes I kinda need all of them
@BestServedCold Is there a free spot for me for a direct trade in the next few hours may be? D: for all of them except Aerodactyl Smile
(after the 2-3 people before me Smile )
(Aug 9, 2016, 02:34 PM)Jaerri Wrote: @BestServedCold Is there a free spot for me for a direct trade in the next few hours may be? D: for all of them except Aerodactyl Smile

Probably not until 8pm CDT Sad But I'm online most of the day tomorrow! Sorry, you caught me logging off Sad

(Aug 9, 2016, 02:35 PM)BestServedCold Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 02:34 PM)Jaerri Wrote: @BestServedCold Is there a free spot for me for a direct trade in the next few hours may be? D: for all of them except Aerodactyl Smile

Probably not until 8pm CDT Sad But I'm online most of the day tomorrow! Sorry, you caught me logging off Sad
Aw, no problem! I'll be online the same time as now tomorrow if you don't mind! Smile Have a nice evening/day (I'm no good with timezones lol)
(Aug 9, 2016, 02:39 PM)Jaerri Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 02:35 PM)BestServedCold Wrote:

Aw, no problem! I'll be online the same time as now tomorrow if you don't mind! Smile Have a nice evening/day (I'm no good with timezones lol)
Hey, Sorry about yesterday, I had to stay at work late to cover a shift. But I'm online now, if you are!

When will you be online?