Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Giving away for the Pokemon Community
I want to help out the pokemon community by breeding and training pokemon to give them away to you guys. It's just one problem...I don't know what everyone is searching for now these days. So it would help if people replied to this post leaving ideas on what would be a good giveaway. Thanks everyone and hope to do this more in the future!
well the best thing to do is breed what you like and just hand out the leftover pokes. That'll keep you invested in the pokes you are creating so you'll wana keep going. From my short experience with a giveaway almost anything you breed will be desired by someone. And if you are still feeling as though you wana find a niche then you can search the trading forum, see what everyone else is giving away, then trade things that they aren't offering. Hope that helped =)
i Greatly Agree with pendragon doing it in part for yourself should keep you going and make it less of a grind.

However if your still looking for suggestions you could go for harder to get pokemon like phione(i rarely see those anywhere) beldoms there always loved and wanted,starters of course! and so on so forth hope that helped ^^
probably most productive thing to do is breed Pokémon the interest you but are not currently being breed by other people. It's good to think about the community but make sure you don't get bored of breeding Pokémon you don't like.

cheers
i have all my poke's from pendragon in my party-thanks by the way pendragon! i luv meh bebes-and i wasnt searching for any of em, go for pendragons idea :D-and as an add on i would like to announce how much i love klutzz's idea, phiones are great and i would love an egg :D -Kimimaro-
maybe starters (is that still a thing?)
if you want to go further than that try for ha's
Many people do want x and y poké's, cause a lot of them only have OR/AS. So if you have got xy, you could find some nice there,maybe with HA too.