Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Hidden Ability Pichus with Volt Tackle! (CLOSED)
***UPDATE***
5 more Pichus are up for grabs! And, luckily for us--another one is *SHINY*!

Like last night, this is first come, first served. As soon as these 5 are gone, this giveaway will be closed! Smile

Good luck, friends!

xx

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, friends!

In addition to breeding for many of you, I've decided that I want to occasionally do fun little giveaways. Here's what I've got for ya!  :D

10 HA Pichus with Volt Tackle! Exciting, isn't it? Here are their specs:

Pokémon: Pichu (very cute!)
Sex: 3 females, 7 males (several to go around!)
Ability: Lightning Rod (zaptastic!)
Nature: Adamant (fear these little guys!)
Level: 1 (just a baby)
EVs: None--they are fresh and ready for you to train!
IVs: 5IV (0 SpA)
Moves: Volt Tackle - Thunder Punch - Encore - Fake Out

These babies are obviously not battle ready, but they ARE ready to be yours! So, what do you have to do to get one, friends?

All I want is for you to upload a level 1 Zubat to the GTS and include my name (iflytoohigh) in the message box. THAT'S IT!  Heart

I will do this until all my Pichus are gone, so it's obviously first come, first served. I only have 10, and it will be random who gets what sex, so keep your fingers crossed! Oh, did I mention... ONE IS *SHINY*!  tjfRekt

Haha, have fun, friends! I hope you're as excited as I am! Let me know what baby Pokémon you'd like to see in future giveaways!  Smile  And, if you miss out this time--don't worry! There will definitely be another giveaway in the future.

xx
Wow this is so cool of you to do Bunny! Smile I hope I get a female Pichu! Heart
(Nov 16, 2015, 06:42 PM)feebasismyfriend Wrote: Wow this is so cool of you to do Bunny! Smile I hope I get a female Pichu!  Heart

Hehe, maybe you will be lucky! :D

xx
oh wow this is cool, i love pichu. Smile i will defiantly put up a level 1 zubat!
Hey, could I reserve one because I'm waiting for another giveaway trade. I'll let you know what I deposit and when since I don't have a level 1 zubat on me.
Bunny could I deposit something else beside zubat? Currently shiny hunting so I won't want to break my chain.
just deposited one i hope i get the shiny one :D
Thank you for the giveaway!!!
Deposited mine. Hope I win shiny or female, but in reality anything is cool!

IGN: Spawn
Game: OR

EDIT: I'm uploading another Zubat. My first one got sniped.
I deposited one. Fingers crossed for shiny!