Poll: Are you excited for more giveaways?!
This poll is closed.
Yes
95.56%
43 95.56%
No
4.44%
2 4.44%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Im back! Huge mew giveaway!
FC: 5429-9094-6658

I want a Shiny Mew to help complete my friend's shiny dex and help complete my own dex
Hello my friend thanks a lot for this. I really looking for a mew and i want to win !!!

FC: 1607 5052 2805 ING: Fire

i want mew because he is the forgotten one, and he is the forgotten one because not a lot of people know his true strength. He is even more powerfull than mewtwo and that's a lot for someone so little xDD. Also he is so cute and innocent and make me remember celebi, both of them are the most pure pokemon in the world. I want a mew because he has everything in a pokemon, power, movepools and is gorgeous as the full moon in a dark night. I want mew because he and celebi are my favorites legendarys and i belive he will find an amazing home with me Smile
This thread is long dead and OP last visit to the page was like 2 weeks ago.
Guys - this giveaway was closed long ago.
Here is the thread where he announced the winners
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...ay-winners
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
I want the mew because its hard to get one for completing the pokedex :p. Friend code under my name Wink
Hi Smile I would want the mew, because i never had a mew before. I can't complete the pokedex without it and it is just super cute. Who wouldn't want to cuddle it in PokéMonAmi?
Thank you for the giveaway! My FC is 0404 6548 9696.