Poll: Are you excited for more giveaways?!
This poll is closed.
Yes
95.56%
43 95.56%
No
4.44%
2 4.44%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Im back! Huge mew giveaway!
I want a shiny mew cos cats
[Image: _nIu8KHX.jpeg]
Cats are love cats are life
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
5215-0322-6955 I personally would love to see a mew because it's my dream to truly catch em all! Or at least obtain them all...
FC: 0576 7109 7879
First of all, you're awesome for giving away Shiny Mew! Now, I want a Shiny Mew because it is the pokemon I fell in love when I was little. It's super cool, powerful and cute, or should I better say KAWAII!? LOL I even remembered when I saw it for the first time! My dad brought a pokemon card from Japan where Mew appeared, I thought it was fake but some months later "Mew vs Mewtwo - The Movie" stroke the cinemas! I realized then that the card wasn't fake at all and I've been a Mew fan ever since.

Hope I can get it Smile
See you!
Mew...
LOL I'm having problems with this stuff! Blush
also I like blobfishes
[Image: blobfish.jpg]
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Hey, I really need a Shiny Mew because I collect Mews in my game. So far, I have 2 Shiny Mews and 2 Normal Mews. Plus, as you can see, my username is Shiny Mew! :D I remember when I played Ruby and Sapphire (the normal one). I had a Shiny Mew then. It was my most favorite Pokemon ever. But, sadly, I lost it when my file was deleted somehow... But, anyways, I need to re-earn that Mew! This is the perfect way how!

FC: 5472-7443-7788

Please, I really need the Mew... Angel

(P.S. I don't hack, I trade.)
(Nov 23, 2015, 06:19 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: also I like blobfishes
[Image: blobfish.jpg]

Nice...  Cool
Mew mew mew what can i say about it its part of the original 151 mons and its shiny is blue like dittos and it has an awesome back story once you think of it and because its almost christmas and your like santa but your telling us what we might get. BRILLIANT

Fc: 3883-8554-4166
Ign: Gian
4184-2657-8525
Because he's a bid bundle of joy and is my brother