Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last Second Legendary Codes
Ah ha ha, so I forgot that these things had a time limit and there's about 4 days for me to give away 8 codes! So! First come first serve. Ask and ye shall recieve.

These are codes for Sun/Moon UltraSun/UltraMoon and will give you either a Yveltal or a Xerneas with different levels and hold items depending on the game it's entered on.
Hi there! Is it one code per person or can I have one of each? Also are the codes region specific?
(Aug 24, 2018, 08:09 PM)ShanklyGates Wrote: Hi there! Is it one code per person or can I have one of each? Also are the codes region specific?

One code per person for now. If there's absolutely nobody looking for codes I'll ditch the rule on the 27th.

I think the codes are region specific, yeah. I could be wrong. These ones are from NA.
I would definitely take one!
I’d love one! Thanks ?
Can I have one? Thanks!
I'm interested!
maybe i could have one?
@ShanklyGates 
@gomizzou 
@Pixelatic 
@Ver-mont
@Lizard 
@Umbreon9004

I have PM'd you each with a code.

Should no one else ask for a code I will send ShanklyGates and gomizzou one extra code each for being the first ones to ask. If either of you decline getting an extra code I will give it to the next in line and so on.
Nobody is responding and I have to go to bed so a slight change in plans, I'm just gonna put the two codes here and hope that everyone got a fair shot at getting the xernas/yvtal code
A825-DGNG-KT2W-ZGEL
A825-DGPL-5LS6-RUNG

I've gotta go to bed but hopefully these codes will work for whoever tries to use them. Assuming they stop working when it turns the 29th you have about 2 hours to redeem them hopefully