Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary Pokemon [S/M] (Closed- Only Claiming Reservations)
@flamingstrike Were you sending trade requests? Because if we were sending them at the same time, it would cancel out. I had no issues on my side and I couldn't find you on FP so I just assumed that you had some internet issues. I also had to leave a few minutes after so I left. Can you do the same time Sunday?
@garagegeek21 Sorry, I had to leave the house and couldn't come back until now. Also, 1:30 EST should be 12:30 central. Can you do the same time Sunday?
@moo311 do you have time now?
@moo311 I can trade if you are able to
(Aug 24, 2017, 06:41 AM)moo311 Wrote: @Aaroniskill1996 5 PM
@Brootox Ok

@bendikr @TheAlmightySancho @Aaroniskill1996 @framor93 @"sayntshido" @PerchPond Things have changed for meand I might not be able to trade during the times I said. If I do not post anything saying "I can trade", just assume that I won't be able to make it. Sorry for the inconvenience

@moo311  No problem, just tell me when you are able to trade Smile . I am already at home so I will be available at most times.
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@"sayntshido" Can you trade now?
(Aug 27, 2017, 08:59 AM)moo311 Wrote: @"sayntshido" Can you trade now?

@moo311 Sorry, just saw the message! Sad Are you still on?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@moo311 I worked a double shift today and just got home I will be online tomorrow around 9:00-11:00 central time if you have any availability
Ok, I noticed that the biggest problem with the trades is one side not knowing the time zone conversions. So, make sure to post a time that you can trade including your timezone and PM/AM.

@garagegeek21 PM or AM?
@moo311 I'm available now for trade
@garagegeek21 Ok, let me hop on