Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
(Feb 3, 2016, 11:07 AM)mste1602 Wrote: Hello, I play X/Y/OR/AS and I have been playing since gen 4. Starting in 5th gen, I noticed online how difficult it was to get most legendary pokemon, mew, celebi, arceus, meloetta, etc. I made it a point to get at least 1 legit of every legendary pokemon in the book [at that point, which was articuno--genesect]. When the notion of transfer arose, I got a little worried. I didn't want to permanently lose the friendship that I had built with the pokemon in one game, and what if something went wrong with the transfer process? or I later lost the new game? That was when I carefully researched cloning, to make an exact copy of all the pokemon I wanted to transfer before transferring. After I transferred the ones I wanted, I realized that a copy of a legit pokemon makes a second legit pokemon, and if I could transfer one copy, I could transfer several, over and over again. Immediately, I filled my pc with 15 of every legendary articuno to genesect, both shiny and non [except for shiny locked ones. each passes successfully through transfer, proving legitimacy. 

Once my pc was full of them, I reached out in many places as I could to try and let people know: since I have as many as I'll ever need, I trade them away free [for zigzagoons/fletchlings/anything you easily find]. 

Please keep in mind: 
--there will be several people wanting some from other places/websites 
--the size of a pc [please don't ask for 100, or 50, or 20, of every one. I don't want to have to place a limit.] -.o 
--I'm not always fully stocked.
--time zones may not always mesh, there may have to be arrangements or compromises. [one stays up really late, or wakes up really early] I am in Central Time.

CANNOT BE SHINY SO PLEASE DON'T ASK:
-celebi
-victini
-keldeo
-meloetta
-hoopa

aside from legendaries, I also have:
-shiny Phione [i know it's a legend, but a super common one, so I only have shiny ones]
-shiny Zorua
-shiny Zoroark
-shiny Volcarona
-shiny Absol: male [lv100], female [lv 1]
-shiny Eevee: male and female
-shiny Rotom

I also have some of the new 6th gen events. Anything outside of gen 1-5 legendaries, ask and I'll tell you if I have it. other than that, legendaribfes await you! if you can, please contact me on neoseeker at username mste1602 Smile
Dude add me please and can i get a Shiny Genesct and a meloetta? My Fc Is On the left
Game : ORAS
IGN: Zerrof
NNID: Jok3r
FC: 3454-3402-2850

Hey,not sure if this is still going.
Curious if you had A:

Genesect And/Or Meloetta

Shiny is nice but doesn't matter trying to complete the
Pokedex before Sun/moon launch.
Still missing Diancie and Shaymin although but that'l just take some time and I'll have em all :D

Cheers thanks in advance!
Not sure if you're still doing this but I am looking for a Mew if you have one.  My friend code is 3583-2197-0463 with an IGN Justin.  I'll add your FC now.
Would LOVE a hoopa, I missed the event while in college. If you also had a keldeo and a meloetta lying around thatd be great too. If you are still doing these give aways give me a message on here because I highly doubt you still are Sad
Hey man, not sure if this giveaway is still going on, but I'd really like a Groudon and a Kyogre if you have any. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi I'd love a shiny genesect and shiny volcanion if you could get me them thanks
info on the left
I adore shiny Eevee, I really want a shiny umbreon 
i also really like the shiny volcarona
Friend Code: 3539-9843-9486 IGN: Catt
@andress_rnb @LilKev2016 @I DONT KNOW @Drygear829 @stealwings @Kawaiikitty  @_crystalcactus @Karthyan @nav97  @gamekiller509  @Ozmodayis  @spilios777  @FormulaDuke77  @HappyFunStuff  @aphrite  @nick_free77 @pokematt @TheGeekyNerd  @Spounny  @Tae Kwon Mech  @MeeperPeeper  @Victini79  @Dabaks  @RandomRed  @irazer91  @SnickersXzocker  @Scoutking101  @giorgosmlmk  @Loppy  @Boomer_Nova @yvatlplays @Dex  @Anniss  @Hestia  @necrod  @bretthuda33  @agus-chan @Scorpionhbk  @costy @t-sizzle @John  @dpheonix68  @ChrissSixx  @PandaPower  @CaptainBlue  @Calyx  @claytondavis87 @XIIIthplayer  @Osdrix  @poppylilly  @BazzieBoyy  @Mewlin Hart @megsball  @Basketball590  @adroitxassassin  @Dylan Pal @Jok3r @ehju0901  @cynycal @danjobo  @pokejoe250  @Happysassy123 

sorry guys, I've been avoiding this site kind of. this giveaway is still active on NEOSEEKER where I'm much more at ease with communication. if you still are in need, please come to neoseeker and message mste1602 or post in this thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t2...n-general/
Is this still going on?
Reopening soon.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~