Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
(Feb 7, 2018, 10:28 AM)mste1602 Wrote: @Nyatalie that fine sorry I missed you again, can you post your full updated list then, for reference? 
@Sensey_68 3pm is when I have to catch the bus to class. sorry again. thursday I don't have class so any time then.

Can you now ? I would be free
(Feb 7, 2018, 11:32 AM)mste1602 Wrote: @Nyatalie you here? that was a fast response! XD

Yeah but I went to sleep fast too =="

Edit: We should sched our trade (in your time zone) or we will never get it done xD
@Sensey_68 sorry I was on my way to class
@Nyatalie if you're still on like immediately I can try to get on before my class starts. add me if you haven't and I'll add you and head to the plaza as soon as you see this, no need to reply first.  sorry class starting
@Sensey_68 if there's time after her quick list I can start with some on the list you gave me afterwards but willl probably have to stop before we finish and finish tomorrow
(Feb 7, 2018, 03:46 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Sensey_68 sorry I was on my way to class
@Nyatalie if you're still on like immediately I can try to get on before my class starts. add me if you haven't and I'll add you and head to the plaza as soon as you see this, no need to reply first.  sorry class starting
@Sensey_68 if there's time after her quick list I can start with some on the list you gave me afterwards but willl probably have to stop before we finish and finish tomorrow

TT^TT I just saw your reply
(Feb 7, 2018, 03:46 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Sensey_68 sorry I was on my way to class

Ok so Tomorrow 9 am is it ok for you
@Sensey_68 I suppose.  What about for you? Are you on?
(Feb 8, 2018, 08:00 AM)mste1602 Wrote: @Sensey_68 I suppose.  What about for you? Are you on?

I am on now
@mste1602 are you up? I can stay awake till about 12pm in your time zone
@Nyatalie wow really sorry... I slept most of the day
(Feb 8, 2018, 04:07 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Nyatalie wow really sorry... I slept most of the day

It's okay. I'm ready now if your still available :D

Edit: I'll be busy later and tom. We should really set a time for our trade XD