Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
@Nyatalie sorry if you're still on add me and go to plaza right away this time class won't interrupt I'll be right there
(Feb 8, 2018, 05:14 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Nyatalie sorry if you're still on add me and go to plaza right away this time class won't interrupt I'll be right there

Alright! Smile
@mste1602 thank you!
@Nyatalie glad we finally connected! so @Sensey_68 hopefully I meet up with you soon
I've connected with everyone who kept up responses so far, if you still need something pm me otherwise the thread is still quite open!
Dear @mste1602 
Please could I have a male shiny evee
sure @Breeder Jonny 2 sorry  school has kept me busy, when will you be on again?
(Feb 16, 2018, 09:26 AM)mste1602 Wrote: sure @Breeder Jonny 2 sorry  school has kept me busy, when will you be on again?

@mste1602 I can be online at the weekend I live in GMT time and I mainly play on Y is that ok
(Feb 16, 2018, 09:32 AM)Breeder Jonny 2 Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2018, 09:26 AM)mste1602 Wrote: sure @Breeder Jonny 2 sorry  school has kept me busy, when will you be on again?

@mste1602 I can be online at the weekend I live in GMT time and I mainly play on Y is that ok

yea, that's ok. I have them on gen 6 so its good. gmt... is it weekend for you yet? i can never remember how much of a difference it is....
Waddup man, I just got back to pokemon and I'm still not done with pokemon sun. We don't have gamestops in my country so I'm at a lost on how to get a marshadow. my FC is 0576-6312-0807 and my pokemon sun name is Jouzea as well. I very much appreciate what you're doing here and hopefully i catch you online.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?