Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
sorry @FabySaturn I wasn't there. you on? @xanperi I can try to be on today @Sun Juan no problem. I'll be on in a bit. @VadeRCS sure, when will you be on? @Tenebris sure thing, when is a good time for you to trade?
(Mar 14, 2018, 08:24 AM)mste1602 Wrote: sorry @FabySaturn I wasn't there. you on? @xanperi I can try to be on today @Sun Juan no problem. I'll be on in a bit. @VadeRCS sure, when will you be on? @Tenebris sure thing, when is a good time for you to trade?

Perfect, I'll be on the plaza then from CDT 5pm on. I've already added your FC. Thank you so much! :-)
(Mar 14, 2018, 08:24 AM)mste1602 Wrote: sorry @FabySaturn I wasn't there. you on? @xanperi I can try to be on today @Sun Juan no problem. I'll be on in a bit. @VadeRCS sure, when will you be on? @Tenebris sure thing, when is a good time for you to trade?
I'll be on anytime until 8 on ny time
@mste1602 I'm off tonight and tomorrow. So let me know when you're free. Thank you.
Would love a shiny Genesect. 
3840-8118-8185  
+1 rep for you dude.
Can i have a cresselia thats not shiny if possible thanks
1607-6721-0600
i think i am something like 16 hours ahead we could possibly do some sort of compromise
(Feb 3, 2016, 11:07 AM)mste1602 Wrote: Hello, may I please have a Marshadow and an Kalos Ash Hat Pikachu? Thank you!
My Friend Code: 1478-8363-0216
(Mar 11, 2018, 01:25 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @TheChickenDuck sometime soon sorry I was breaking from screens. @SalamenceSniper ok, what kind of thing do you want to work on? like late or early? @That_cute_pikachu I'm back for a while when next will you be on? @Sun Juan hi, do you have a gender preference on the eevees? @Tridentbolt I can give you all of them

oh and @Tenebris my jpn diancies are non shiny, my shiny ones have english names
When could you be on today? If today than I could do at 5 or 6.
@VadeRCS ok, tonight also, or...? @Tridentbolt sorry, you still on at all today? @Charizardpro ok, when is best for you to be on? @JohnDawg possibly, what kind of compromise? late or early? Ren I replied to your pm @TheChickenDuck I can probably be on then
(Mar 16, 2018, 07:07 AM)mste1602 Wrote: @VadeRCS ok, tonight also, or...? @Tridentbolt sorry, you still on at all today? @Charizardpro ok, when is best for you to be on? @JohnDawg possibly, what kind of compromise? late or early? Ren I replied to your pm @TheChickenDuck I can probably be on then

I added your FC so you want to trade now?