Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
@mste1602 are you connected to the internet?
Thank you so much! @mste1602
np @TheChickenDuck glad I got to you  Wink
(Feb 3, 2016, 11:07 AM)mste1602 Wrote: Hello, I play OR/AS  and i really need some shiny legendaries do you mind if you can help me get some it will be awesome if yu could.....

Raikou: normal shiny, event shiny, 
Entei:  normal shiny, event shiny, 
Suicune: normal shiny, event shiny, 

Articuno: shiny 
Zapdos: shiny 
Moltres: shiny
Jirachi  - Shiny 

These is what i want if you could give them to me please add me   5430-1828 - 7771   Please and thank you if u do have time
Hey, these are the pokemon that I would love to have!

Manaphy: shiny
Shaymin: shiny
Hoopa
Celebi: shiny
Marshadow

Thanks in advance!

My fc: 1091-8540-3288 let me know when you would be available Smile
If at all possible could i have a shiny groudon and/or shiny kyogre feel free to let me know if therss anythin u need aswell and ill try amd sort it out
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
@Lustrous @Xlouis233 @Jdawg @Centes so when will be the best time for you guys to be on?
(Mar 25, 2018, 06:54 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Lustrous @Xlouis233 @Jdawg @Centes so when will be the best time for you guys to be on?

Sorry i couldnt find ur timezone im gmt if thats any help
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
@Jdawg central
@mste1602  I can be on any day of the week and the hour doesn't really matter. My time zone is France so UTC+2. So whenever you want ^^