Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
@mste1602 I can trade the same time tomorrow if it works for you
@moo311 tomorrow I have church at this time so I don't think it will. are you still on?
@mste1602 I'm on now, if you can trade

Thanks for the pokemon!
Okay, so these are the ones I'd like to request (only if legit)...also, I don't know if natures are much of a choice but just in case I'll name the nature next to the pokemon: 
  • Genect (Hasty)-English Shiny
  • Deoxys-A (Rash)- Shiny
  • Unown-G- Shiny
  • Hoopa (Timid)- non-Shiny
  • Rayquaza V-Create event (Naive)- non-shiny
  • Raikou (Timid)- Event Shiny
  • Entei (Adamant)- Event Shiny
  • Latias Defog (Timid)- Shiny
  • Darkrai (Timid)- Shiny
  • Happy Hour if possible or 20th anniv Jirachi (Careful)
  • Victini 2012 Christmas event (Jolly) - only if possible
  • Kyurem (Timid)- Shiny
  • HA Zapdos (Bold)
  • HA Moltres (Timid)
(Feb 3, 2016, 11:07 AM)mste1602 Wrote: [font]Hi, I would like a shiny manaphy please, I really like manaphy and it’s my favorite Mythical/Legendary. FC is 3523 - 3443 - 4493. or regular manaphy would be fine, but thanks for doing this giveaway.[/font]
(Feb 3, 2016, 11:07 AM)mste1602 Wrote: [font]Hi, I would like a shiny manaphy please, I really like manaphy and it’s my favorite Mythical/Legendary. FC is 3523 - 3443 - 4493. or regular manaphy would be fine, but thanks for doing this giveaway.[/font]
(May 18, 2018, 05:46 PM)mste1602 Wrote: ok @Newdll getting on

have you added my fc yet?

Yes, I have!! (^^)
@Newdll ok, you back on? @Gustvius the deoxys and the genesect are technically shinified, the rest are legit but are you ok about those 2? @BlazedArkus ok, when will you be on? and you know how to tell when it's shiny, right? just want to make sure because they look almost the same and I had someone I gave a shiny to give the shiny back and ask for a shiny..... XD
(May 20, 2018, 11:54 AM)mste1602 Wrote: @Newdll ok, you back on? @Gustvius the deoxys and the genesect are technically shinified, the rest are legit but are you ok about those 2? @BlazedArkus ok, when will you be on? and you know how to tell when it's shiny, right? just want to make sure because they look almost the same and I had someone I gave a shiny to give the shiny back and ask for a shiny..... XD
I am! And I'm in Gen 7 now!
ok @Newdll are you connected? i don't see you