Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
Can I add you ,I love the shiny Zorua and shiny eevee,if still left please.
Can I please have Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Regigigas, Arceus, Darkai, Latias, and Latios? (Shiny for the ones that can be if possible) I'm working on my Nation Pole and no matter what I Do I can't seem to find those. I'd really appreciate it and thank you so much for doing this even if I didn't make it in time. I added you b/c I really need some more friend Safari's. Thanks again and I wish it would let us do more than +1.
ok I have added most of you guys except @NBK Niykee your fc says invalid and a few of you haven't added me so please do :]
(Feb 12, 2016, 06:52 PM)mste1602 Wrote: ok I have added most of you guys except @NBK Niykee your fc says invalid and a few of you haven't added me so please do :]

Just added you. Sorry I thought I did. Is there any way I could still get the Pokemon? I'm on right now and will be for awhile.
(Feb 12, 2016, 07:35 PM)Spalding Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2016, 06:52 PM)mste1602 Wrote: ok I have added most of you guys except @NBK Niykee your fc says invalid and a few of you haven't added me so please do :]

Just added you. Sorry I thought I did. Is there any way I could still get the Pokemon? I'm on right now and will be for awhile.

You're awesome. Thank you so much.
May I have a shiny Darkrai and a Deoxys please? (PS: I may not always be online cause of school, hope you don't mind)
Hey Mste1602 could i possibly get Meloetta, Victini and Celebi Please ? ")

Already added. Thanks!
I need all of them lol so just trade me when your free Smile

Already added eachother
Could I get a celebi, victini, keldeo, reshiram, zekrom, meloetta, phione, shiny volcarona, and shiny rotom? Thank you so much!
hey @mste1602 can I have a Shiny latias, mew and celebi please?

Thanks!! Smile