Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Let Me Breed for You! (CLOSED for US Holiday Break)
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:07 AM)LustfulAki Wrote: Request complete.
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:25 AM)Taugenichts13 Wrote: Request complete.
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:33 AM)Feax Wrote: Request complete.
(Nov 8, 2015, 08:02 AM)moo311 Wrote: Request complete.

Your Pokémon requests are all complete! I am so glad that you made it easy on me with common Pokémon requests. Smile I pretty much didn't have to do too much work to get these ready for you. I sent you all PMs, so that we can figure out from here how you'd like to trade. Please ignore any typos in my PM; I wrote rather quickly (and without proofreading) while simultaneously trying to answer work emails and the like.  Smile

(Nov 8, 2015, 10:19 AM)TrashCanPanda Wrote: Request complete.

I already got your Pokémon to you via the GTS! I was lucky to have pretty much what you needed. Thank you for following my directions exactly. It made things so much smoother, and I was able to easily find your GTS upload. Your Pokémon is waiting for you the next time you login!  Heart

xx
By any chance can i have

------
Pokémon: Bisharp(technicly pawniard)
Sex: Male
Nickname: Levi
Ability: pressure if possible
Nature: Adamant
Level: 50
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252SpD / 4 Speed
IVs: 31attk if possible
Moves: night slash shadow claw psycho cut
--------
What trading method are you using
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Cool thread!
(Nov 8, 2015, 12:52 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: By any chance can i have

------
Ability:  pressure if possible
EVs: 252 Atk/  252SpD / 4 Speed
--------

Hi, friend!

You only have 3 moves listed. If you provide a fourth, I can add this to my queue. Thank you for following my format! :D

I am trading both directly (via Friend Codes) and through GTS, depending on what is easier for you. Most people that I've helped today have opted for the GTS method, because it is easier than us trying to coordinate (since I'm off and on throughout today, and certainly busy during the week).

Once you've updated/fixed this request, I will get started breeding this for you. Once it's done, I'll PM you and see whether you are online and would like to immediately do a direct Friend Code trade, or just have me issue it to you via the GTS.

xx
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:55 PM)iflytoohigh Wrote: [quote='Jdawg2003' pid='91992' dateline='1447012326']
By any chance can i have

------
Ability:  pressure if possible
EVs: 252 Atk/  252SpD / 4 Speed
--------

Hi, friend!

You only have 3 moves listed. If you provide a fourth, I can add this to my queue. Thank you for following my format!  :D

I am trading both directly (via Friend Codes) and through GTS, depending on what is easier for you. Most people that I've helped today have opted for the GTS method, because it is easier than us trying to coordinate (since I'm off and on throughout today, and certainly busy during the week).

Once you've updated/fixed this request, I will get started breeding this for you. Once it's done, I'll PM you and see whether you are online and would like to immediately do a direct Friend Code trade, or just have me issue it to you via the GTS.

xx
[/
Sorry i couldnt think at the time

Moves: night slash shadow claw psycho cut sucker punch
--------
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:17 PM)VictorLizardon Wrote: Cool thread!

I am glad you are enjoying this! Is there a Pokémon you would like?  Smile

xx
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:56 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: Sorry i couldnt think at the time

--------

No worries at all! I am just so happy you filled everything else in like I requested. It really makes my life easier while taking all these orders.  Smile

I will assume that you want all 6 IVs to be 31, even though you only noted the Attack stat.

Consider yourself added to my queue! I will get started breeding this tonight.

xx
(Nov 8, 2015, 02:05 PM)iflytoohigh Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:56 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: Sorry i couldnt think at the time

--------

No worries at all! I am just so happy you filled everything else in like I requested. It really makes my life easier while taking all these orders.  Smile

I will assume that you want all 6 IVs to be 31, even though you only noted the Attack stat.

Consider yourself added to my queue! I will get started breeding this tonight.

xx
Ok thnx can you pm me when yourndone so i can put up a pkmn
could i get this pokemon as an egg so i can be the OT
Pokémon: tropius
Sex: Female
Nickname: none
Ability: harvest
Nature: impish
Level: egg
EVs: none
IVs: not important but the more the better (going to breed it with my ditto to make some extras)
Moves: leech seed - curse - dragon dance - tackle (i just need the 3 EMs)
(Nov 8, 2015, 02:43 PM)shifty taco Wrote: could i get this pokemon as an egg so i can be the OT
Pokémon: tropius
Sex: Female
Nickname: none
Ability: harvest
Nature: impish
Level: egg
EVs: none
IVs: not important but the more the better (going to breed it with my ditto to make some extras)
Moves: leech seed - curse - dragon dance - tackle (i just need the 3 EMs)

Good afternoon, friend!

I actually would rather not commit to giving you an egg, simply because I have been doing most of these trades through the GTS. I cannot guarantee being on my 3DS at a specific time for a Friend Code trade, since my days are so sporadic due to work demands. You can certainly breed new ones from the one I can give to you, which will give you the OT status that you desire.  Smile

If this is okay with you, I can add your request to my queue and get you a level 1, non-EV trained Tropius fairly quickly.  Heart

xx