Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Let Me Breed for You! (CLOSED for US Holiday Break)
(Nov 8, 2015, 06:15 PM)belmont08 Wrote: Hi my friend first of all thanks a lot for this i really appreciate it. Now i now is a lot of work for you since you had all those request but i'm wandering if you can breed me this little guy.

Pokémon: Drifblim
Nickname: The unreal
Ability: Unburden
Nature: Bold
Level: 50
EVs: 252 Def/ 252 Sp. Def/ 6 Spe
IVs: HP / Def/ Sp att/ Sp def/ Spe
Moves: Stockpile / Baston pass / Minimize / Substitute

Thanks a lot Smile

Friend, I can certainly do this for you! Thank you for using my format and putting in all the information. It makes it much easier for me.  Heart  I will start working on this Pokémon tonight with the rest of the batch I have in queue.  :D

(Nov 8, 2015, 06:44 PM)SwaggyTMills Wrote: Pokémon: Weezing
Sex: Either
Nickname: Ebola
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SpDef
IVs: 0 Attack Rest maxed
Moves: Will-o-Wisp Pain Split Sludge Wave Stockpile

If you have time I have another

Pokemon: Granbull
Sex: Male
Nickname: Legoer
Ability: Intimidate
Nature Adamant
Evs: 252 Attack 252 HP 4 Spd
Ivs: 0 Special Attack Rest Maxed
Moves: Play Rough Fire Fang Earthquake Bulk Up
THANKS!

Hello! I am afraid I only have the Gen VI games, so I do not think Weezing can get Sludge Wave without access to BW. I checked quickly to be sure, and I am fairly certain this cannot be done with only XYORAS. (Gen V is needed.)

However, I can easily breed you the Granbull! Not a problem, my friend!  :D Thank you for following my format! I will begin breeding tonight with the rest of the Pokémon in my current queue.

xx

Nature Adamant
THANKS!

Hello! I am afraid I only have the Gen VI games, so I do not think Weezing can get Sludge Wave without access to BW. I checked quickly to be sure, and I am fairly certain this cannot be done with only XYORAS. (Gen V is needed.)

If you cant then sludge bomb! thanks!

However, I can easily breed you the Granbull! Not a problem, my friend!  :D Thank you for following my format! I will begin breeding tonight with the rest of the Pokémon in my current queue.

xx
[/quote]
(Nov 8, 2015, 05:05 PM)Shadow Wrote: Pokémon: Aerodactyl
Nickname:
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 220 HP / 52 Attack / 4 Defence / 4 Sp. Def / 228 Speed
IVs: Perfect please (6 in everything)
Moves:  doesn't matter

Friend, good evening to you!  Smile

I know you do not care about the moves, but could you still select four, just to make things easier for me? I can easily breed this for you, but I don't want to have to worry about which attacks to give your Aerodactyl. It's a bit of extra work on my part.  Wink

As soon as you update/repost, I will gladly add this to my queue. Thank you so much for following the format!  Heart

xx
Also if its not a hastle
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Name of the nature
Ability: Synchronise
Nature: Each nature that has effects on stats
Evs: None
Ivs: 6iv or 5iv (no attack)
Moves: Psychic Dazzling Gleam Thunderbolt Energy Ball/Shadow Ball
Note: If its a hastle you dont have to do it its ok, Im just not good at breeding, nor do I have time in between competitive battles and shiny hunting, but really if u dont want to put the time in it is completly understandable, having to get that many pokemon up to level 50 would be annoying
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:50 PM)SwaggyTMills Wrote: Also if its not a hastle
Note: If its a hastle you dont have to do it its ok, Im just not good at breeding, nor do I have time in between competitive battles and shiny hunting, but really if u dont want to put the time in it is completly understandable, having to get that many pokemon up to level 50 would be annoying

Hehe, thanks for your concern! Since I will be breeding you two Pokémon (Weezing and Granbull), I won't breed the Gardevoir. At least not right now. I want to ensure that I can get Pokémon bred for many people, so I don't want to over-commit my time to one person's list of requests. If there is time later (and/or the thread dies down a bit), I can revisit this and maybe breed you some Gardevoir.  Smile

xx
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:55 PM)iflytoohigh Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:50 PM)SwaggyTMills Wrote: Also if its not a hastle

Hehe, thanks for your concern! Since I will be breeding you two Pokémon (Weezing and Granbull), I won't breed the Gardevoir. At least not right now. I want to ensure that I can get Pokémon bred for many people, so I don't want to over-commit my time to one person's list of requests. If there is time later (and/or the thread dies down a bit), I can revisit this and maybe breed you some Gardevoir.  Smile

xx
Ok that sounds ok yea im very sorry for having to ask so much though, I may be able to take a day off of battles after school, watch a tutorial and breed up some Gardevoir and I may try to breed some pokemon so I might try to do those Gardevoir myself if I do, Ill let u know but thanks for the Granbull and Weezing though your very kind for breeding all of these pokemon for people!
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:50 PM)iflytoohigh Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 05:05 PM)Shadow Wrote: Pokémon: Milotic
Nickname:
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Defence / 12 SpA
Moves: Scald - Recover - Protect - Icy Wind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokémon: Aerodactyl
Nickname:
Ability: Unnerve
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 220 HP / 52 Attack / 4 Defence / 4 Sp. Def / 228 Speed
Moves: rockslide - protect - skydrop - smack down

Friend, good evening to you!  Smile

I know you do not care about the moves, but could you still select four, just to make things easier for me? I can easily breed this for you, but I don't want to have to worry about which attacks to give your Aerodactyl. It's a bit of extra work on my part.  Wink

As soon as you update/repost, I will gladly add this to my queue. Thank you so much for following the format!  Heart

xx

Added moves to areodactyl
(Nov 8, 2015, 04:31 PM)iflytoohigh Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 04:14 PM)kratos_vgc Wrote: Hi! First of all huge thanks in advance for doing this, it's great!

May I ask for 1 pokémon?

Sex: Don't care
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Nature: Modest
Moveset:
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Protect
Trade: Over PSS would be fine, otherwise GTS is fine too

Please, I'd love to give you competitive pokémon (Battle Ready with perfect IVs) in return! Just check my post at this forum, I have a list of 20 that may interest you Smile

Cheers!

My friend, you can certainly have Gardevoir! I don't need anything in return, as I quite enjoy breeding my own Pokémon. But, may I request that you please put this (and any other Pokémon you want) in my format? Although this is nice and clear to read, I am exporting/saving the information in a specific way, and I don't want to shuffle people's posts to fit into my grid. It just makes things easier for me.  Smile

As soon as this is updated, I will add you to my queue! Will this be your only Pokémon request? I can breed you two, if you'd like that.  :D

xx

Sure! Whoa, 2 would be amazing! here are my requests then:

Sex: Don't care
Nickname:
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Moves: Hyper Voice - Psychic - Trick Room - Protect

Pokémon: Kangaskhan
Sex: Don't really care
Nickname:
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 52 SpD / 68 Spe
Moves: Ice Punch - Return - Low Kick - Protect

Thanks again! :D
Pokémon: Ferrothorn
Sex: Don't matter
Nickname:Spiky
Ability: Iron bards
Nature: Brave
EVs: 204Attack 136Hp 108Spdef 60def
IVs: 0 Spe All other 31
Moves:Guro ball-Leach seed-Protect-Power Whip
Can you make this please? Reply if you can
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:43 PM)SwaggyTMills Wrote:

Nature Adamant
THANKS!

If you cant then sludge bomb! thanks!

xx
[/quote]

Ive got white 2 i could trade one over if you like o dont know how it would work tho
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die