Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos.
IGN: Joey
Pokemon: Dwebble
Level: 23

Didnt know if the last post worked lol sorry if it did
(Jan 4, 2015, 09:17 PM)DetectiveBananas Wrote: IGN: Joey
Pokemon: Dwebble
Level: 23

Didnt know if the last post worked lol sorry if it did

Yeah it did. Sent. :]
may i know which region is the ditto? cause i really need nonjapanese ditto.
(Jan 4, 2015, 09:52 PM)katakkacak Wrote: may i know which region is the ditto? cause i really need nonjapanese ditto.

Says Japanese on the first page. Why do you need a non Japanese one? There's another thread like this giving out German Dittos.
wait is it japanesse? i just asked for the exact thing on a pokegen thread but yolo i can have two of them so yeah and thanks and i think this is a runon sentence but im not a grammar nazi or however you spell it and my pokemon is a level 2 poochyena female snd my IGN (for this aka OR) is theta
thanks!
Hi Xionyus!

I hope I am not too late! D:

IGN:EnsCheckov
Pokemon: Makuhita
Level:10

I've been looking for a 6IV ditto on the GTS and I even tried breeding one, but it's taking a while. Thank you very much.
Hey so I posted a reply about 9 hours ago and I haven't received a ditto yet. I'm not sure if there are anymore dittos or perhaps you may have skipped over my reply. It would be really cool if I could get the ditto, but if I can't I understand.
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:56 PM)Yatagarasu Wrote: Hey so I posted a reply about 9 hours ago and I haven't received a ditto yet. I'm not sure if there are anymore dittos or perhaps you may have skipped over my reply. It would be really cool if I could get the ditto, but if I can't I understand.

A lot of people posted when I was asleep and their pokemon were taken and I couldn't find them on GTS once I woke up. So I asked everyone to put up a new pokemon and put 91 and up for the Ditto.
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:04 AM)Xionyus Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:56 PM)Yatagarasu Wrote: Hey so I posted a reply about 9 hours ago and I haven't received a ditto yet. I'm not sure if there are anymore dittos or perhaps you may have skipped over my reply. It would be really cool if I could get the ditto, but if I can't I understand.

A lot of people posted when I was asleep and their pokemon were taken and I couldn't find them on GTS once I woke up. So I asked everyone to put up a new pokemon and put 91 and up for the Ditto.

Should I adjust my trade now?

I actually went and looked and it looked like I skipped over you. Sorry about that. Sending now.