Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Luisito's Giveaway Poke-Store [CLOSED]
would i be able to get one of the Abras and one of the Bulbasaurs please? if so, thank you, and you'll be wanting the FC for my 2DS
hey luis wenever you have a 5 or 6 ivs absol me Igrab one ?
(Aug 26, 2015, 03:56 PM)Cubillax Wrote: hey luis wenever you have a 5 or 6 ivs absol me Igrab one ?

Sure. Right now I am breeding Amaura & Lapras.
If I get chance I can breed an Absol for next week's update , do you have any suggestions for the build? Nature/Ability/Egg Moves? :P
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Can i grab a chansey and a bulb? :D
my ign: Joshua
(Aug 26, 2015, 04:12 PM)dojokonojojo Wrote: Can i grab a chansey and a bulb? :D
my ign: Joshua

Not a problem! Let me add you.

Here is your bulb meanwhile:

[Image: 200.gif]

(Aug 26, 2015, 04:06 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2015, 03:56 PM)Cubillax Wrote: hey luis wenever you have a 5 or 6 ivs absol me Igrab one ?

Sure. Right now I am breeding Amaura & Lapras.
If I get chance I can breed an Absol for next week's update , do you have any suggestions for the build? Nature/Ability/Egg Moves?  :P

egg moves sucker punch, ability maybe presure or intimidate, a nature serious or calm
I'm I to late for this giveaway Sad ? if its possible can i have all 5 i would really appreciate it Smile

IGN: Marvin
FC: 3067-4716-2446
(Aug 27, 2015, 11:48 PM)bryantricvrdo Wrote: I'm I to late for this giveaway Sad ? if its possible can i have all 5 i would really appreciate it Smile

You are not late. The Pokemon are available until I remove them from the list.
Shy

awesome i just added you btw. So do i have to wait untill your online to get all 5 pokemon?

(Aug 28, 2015, 09:21 AM)bryantricvrdo Wrote: awesome i just added you btw. So do i have to wait untill your online to get all 5 pokemon?

Yup. Right now I am installing a new ceiling fan in the house, so I am a bit busy. (:
I will probably be done in 2 hrs.