Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Luisito's Giveaway Poke-Store [CLOSED]
hello i would appreciate the all 4 as well and am i allowed to choose other than these four for maybe some other pokes I may need?
(Aug 24, 2015, 07:48 PM)Mason1122 Wrote: hello i would appreciate the all 4 as well and am i allowed to choose other than these four for maybe some other pokes I may need?

I can send you all 5. Are you online?
Sorry, I am limited to my Giveaway only because those are the ones I breed. However, if you are interested, I also have 5IV Mudkip, 5IV Squirtle, 5IV Honedge and 5IV Pidgey.
Let me know.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

i am getting on now and the squirtle, honedge, and pidgey would be heavenly
sorry had to update system and game and im using a friends ds so the friend code is 3711-8520-0935
(Aug 24, 2015, 08:02 PM)Mason1122 Wrote: sorry had to update system and game and im using a friends ds so the friend code is 3711-8520-0935

I have added both of your FCs, if you see me online, send me a trade, I have no idea what your IGN is.

thanks very much
(Aug 24, 2015, 08:18 PM)Mason1122 Wrote: thanks very much

No probl.

hello! Would it be possible for me to get an Abra, Chansey, Bulbasaur, and Rotom? Thanks for doing this wonderful giveaway! :D
(Aug 25, 2015, 04:39 AM)phoenixalcon Wrote: hello!  Would it be possible for me to get an Abra, Chansey, Bulbasaur, and Rotom? Thanks for doing this wonderful giveaway! :D

Sure. Are you online?

(Aug 25, 2015, 08:58 AM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2015, 04:39 AM)phoenixalcon Wrote: hello!  Would it be possible for me to get an Abra, Chansey, Bulbasaur, and Rotom? Thanks for doing this wonderful giveaway! :D

Sure. Are you online?

I am online currently ! :D