Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Luisito's Giveaway Poke-Store [CLOSED]
(Sep 1, 2015, 07:29 AM)tappertjao Wrote: Hello Smile

I'd love to get a 5IV Rotom if it's possible.
And if you still had a spare charmander from your previous Giveaways, I'd be really happy 'bout it.

Thanks in advance!

No problem!
Sadly I don't have a Charmander anymore, all gone!. If I have some spare time today I may breed one just for you. No promises tho. >.<
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Thank you Luisito!
I would love to have a Chansey and a rotom. Im off from work all day today, if you happen to get online.
(Sep 2, 2015, 07:50 AM)tappertjao Wrote: No No, dont worry, you dont have to breed an extra charmander just for me! Smile
Im perfectly fine with the rotom, hit me up when youd have time.

How many Rotoms do you want? I have 1.5 boxes full of them. People don't take them away from me. Lol. 10? 15?

(Sep 2, 2015, 05:25 AM)Layana-kyo Wrote: I would love to have a Chansey and a rotom. Im off from work all day today, if you happen  to get online.

Absolutely! :D
I am online right now. But I will try again tomorrow night for you and Tappert. :P

(Aug 2, 2015, 11:04 AM)Luisito Wrote:
  • Delta is not human, rather a demigod. Too much breeding knowledge.

Well, I can agree with the not human part. Delta actually stands for Deltadromeus (which is a type of Dinosaur), but Delta sounded cooler. I can't believe you would reveal my secret! I am definitely not a demigod, nope. Not at all.
Hello, I'm absolutely new to the whole trading thing (old Pokemon trainer here! xD) and can I request for all 5 Pokemon if it's not too troublesome? Blush

I'm Wei and I will add you as a friend ^^ Also... does your giveaway mean "trade"? So does it mean I have to trade 5 pokemon to you in the process? Smile Sorry, I'm too new xD\

Thank you in advance ^^
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Sep 2, 2015, 11:39 PM)weisakura Wrote: Hello, I'm absolutely new to the whole trading thing (old Pokemon trainer here! xD) and can I request for all 5 Pokemon if it's not too troublesome?  Blush

I'm Wei and I will add you as a friend ^^ Also... does your giveaway mean "trade"? So does it mean I have to trade 5 pokemon to you in the process? Smile Sorry, I'm too new xD\

Thank you in advance ^^

Hello Wei, in order for you to obtain the 5 Pokemon, we need an actual trade. :P

There are 3 (most used) different kinds of trade:

1. With registered friends over internet. The trade is what both people have agreed on. This happens on real time.

2. With any person over GTS. You ask for a specific Pokemon (Name, Level, Gender), and deposit a Pokemon. If some asks for your Pokemon, they will be required to trade/deposit what you had asked for. This happens while you sleep.

3. With any random person over Wonder Trade. You send any random Pokemon, you get any random Pokemon. This is usually used to free up space on your Boxes if you don't want to 'release' them and prefer sharing. This happens on real time.

So, we will be using #1. With the difference that I am the only one agreeing on what you will receive, that is the giveaway, free Pokemon. Only 1 person benefits in this case. But because trading requires a swap of 2 pokemon, you need to trade something. You can trade zubats, wurmples, any Pokemon you don't want.

Hey! It's great that you're doing this giveaway  Blush  Could I get the first 4 mons if its not to much to ask   Smile
(Sep 3, 2015, 07:50 AM)Uriting Wrote: Hey! It's great that you're doing this giveaway  Blush  Could I get the first 4 mons if its not to much to ask   Smile

Yup!