Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] MEGA CINCCINO GIVEAWAY
By the power of powersaves, and the pacience of Yoda, I have been able to clone many Pokemon. That Pokemon happens to be a Shiny, Hidden Ability, Level 100, Battle Ready, Kings Rock, Adamant, Female Cincinno and I may have went overboard and cloned 480 of them KappaHD .This Pokemon is great for Smogon, VGC, or anything else, and has a standard move set to satisfy all your flinching needs.  I am looking to give it away to anyone who wants it, and it's completely FREE! If you are interested in owning one, PM me your FC, IGN, and something funny (Not Really) and subject it, "MEGA CINCCINO." And remember, supply is limited... Jk, I have 480 of these. So hit me up boiz and grills KappaHD
1607-3514-5611 IGN Ethan

-The Coolest Kid on the Block,
Positron38

UPDATE!!! I WILL BE ONLINE EVERYDAY FROM 1-5 PM EST EXCEPT FOR SUNDAYS. THAT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO GET ONLINE!!! BE SURE YOU REQUEST ME SO I DONT HAVE TO REMEMBER 20 NAMES!!! kappa
LMAO this post!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Can I get one over the gts
Too bad, man. I needed 481 Cinccinos. Kappa
Wait wait wait. Hold on. Do these Cinccino's have the Cinccinite on them? If they don't, then why would they be mega. They are just a regular old Cinccino otherwise. STOP FALSE ADVERTISING!