33.33%
21 33.33%
Anime
42.86%
27 42.86%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Mythical Pokemon [S/M Month 1] (Closed-Only open to those who scheduled a trade)
@Ninjames85 I didn't see you in fp either. Can you trade Friday around 4 PM your time?
@Himenyo Can you trade 7 AM your time on Thursday?
If you've currently scheduled a trade with me, I might not be able to make it. Both of my ds's "broke" and I'm trying to fix it. I'm sorry for any inconveniences I've caused.
(Sep 16, 2017, 01:25 PM)moo311 Wrote: If you've currently scheduled a trade with me, I might not be able to make it. Both of my ds's "broke" and I'm trying to fix it. I'm sorry for any inconveniences I've caused.

Hey we have a 630 trade, just wondering you've fixed the problem, or if your DS's are still broken (that sucks sorry man Sad ). Thanks!
@moo311 Hope you'll get it fixed soon!
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Sep 16, 2017, 11:29 AM)moo311 Wrote: @Ninjames85 I didn't see you in fp either. Can you trade Friday around 4 PM your time?
@Himenyo Can you trade 7 AM your time on Thursday?

@moo311 Unfortunately, im not available on tuesdays and thursdays. Can we do it another on another day?
@Himenyo Can you trade 7 AM your time on Friday?

Just an update, I'm still working on fixing the ds for monthly giveaways, but the ds for genning is gone. I think I can get it fixed by Wednesday. Sorry for any inconveniences.
@moo311 Are we still on for the trade? It's 5pm my time now.
(Sep 17, 2017, 05:07 AM)moo311 Wrote: @Himenyo Can you trade 7 AM your time on Friday?

Just an update, I'm still working on fixing the ds for monthly giveaways, but the ds for genning is gone. I think I can get it fixed by Wednesday. Sorry for any inconveniences.

@moo311 Yes that's fine. See you on friday then
@moo311 you can tell me when we can trade Smile
(Sep 16, 2017, 01:25 PM)moo311 Wrote: If you've currently scheduled a trade with me, I might not be able to make it. Both of my ds's "broke" and I'm trying to fix it. I'm sorry for any inconveniences I've caused.

Sorry to hear they both broke. I will keep looking at the thread periodically to see if you are able to fix them. If you just want to reschedule me for any day that works for you.  I am on PST for reference. Thanks!