Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] National Dex Completion
(Nov 17, 2014, 04:11 PM)hikennytran Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2014, 03:56 PM)discardedscarf Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2014, 03:38 PM)hikennytran Wrote: Are you still doing this giveaway? I need:
Throh
Chimecho
Shuckle
Purrloin
Smoochum
Sandshrew
Heatmor
Spinarak
Hoothoot
Igglybuff
Bonsly
Lickitung
Swablu
Druddigon
Deino
My FC is to the left and IGN is Kenny.
I'm free all day today so any time is fine.
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure all of those pokemon are catchable/breedable in X/Y. I bet you'd get more value out of asking for pokemon who aren't normally available in game!

True... Guess I was just a little lazy lol. Never mind then I can do it on my own. Sorry!

I can help with most of those, I just had them because I'm completing my Kalos dex at the moment. I'd be so grateful if we could help each other. The ones I'm missing so far are: Meowth, Seel, Koffing, Togepi, Cherubi or Cherrim, Blissey and Stantler.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Nov 17, 2014, 04:16 PM)Evyii Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2014, 04:11 PM)hikennytran Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2014, 03:56 PM)discardedscarf Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2014, 03:38 PM)hikennytran Wrote: Are you still doing this giveaway? I need:
Throh
Chimecho
Shuckle
Purrloin
Smoochum
Sandshrew
Heatmor
Spinarak
Hoothoot
Igglybuff
Bonsly
Lickitung
Swablu
Druddigon
Deino
My FC is to the left and IGN is Kenny.
I'm free all day today so any time is fine.
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure all of those pokemon are catchable/breedable in X/Y. I bet you'd get more value out of asking for pokemon who aren't normally available in game!

True... Guess I was just a little lazy lol. Never mind then I can do it on my own. Sorry!

I can help with most of those, I just had them because I'm completing my Kalos dex at the moment. I'd be so grateful if we could help each other. The ones I'm missing so far are: Meowth, Seel, Koffing, Togepi, Cherubi or Cherrim, Blissey and Stantler.

Unfortunately, I only have the Togepi. I guess I could trade it for one of the Pokemon on my list if you want?
Sure, and for some there is no need for you to give me some of those. It's just I'd be super grateful.

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Nov 17, 2014, 04:36 PM)Evyii Wrote: Sure, and for some there is no need for you to give me some of those. It's just I'd be super grateful.

I would if I could! Are you able to trade right now? My FC is on the left and IGN is Kenny.
Oh Stevie I was wondering if you could help me with completing my dex. I'm mostly missing a some that I can get in Friend Safari but those I can't get either way are:
Rattata
Meowth
Seel
Koffing
Misdreavus
Stantler
Baltoy
Castform
Kricketot
Cherubi or Cherrim
Lopunny
Glameow
Whimsicott

(Nov 15, 2014, 04:21 PM)steviemallia Wrote: Hello my fellow Pokecompletionists. This is a giveways from me to all of you who are trying to complete the national dex.  I recently have completed a living national dex So I am willing to give away pokemon to help you complete yours because I know how hard it is.
Rules:
1)I cannot give you any legendaries or non-breedables
2)I know I cannot enforce this but I am trusting you to only use this for national dex completion
3)I am not doing shinies or IVs or abilities
4)I will only give you level one pokemon hatched from eggs so only first forms You will have to evolve them yourselves
5) Don't Spam please

How to get the giveaway:
1) add me:
FC: 4811-6948-6155
IGN: Stevie
2) post your FC and IGN
3)Tell me which pokemon you need
4)tell me which times in the next three days you will be available and your timezone

Thank You and Happy completing!!  Smile  Heart  Heart

Hey! Ive completed mine too, i could help if you want Smile
I think I'm nowhere near close to National Dex completion, but my friend w/o internet is as hes played and transferred almost every Pokemon game he has, he sent me a largeish list of Pokémon he needs, and 3/4 of that list he can catch himself in X or Y or I have myself, all I need to get for him is 4 Pokemon (I hope), and if anyone could help me out I'd be super grateful and would kindly return a favor if I could. I need:

Spheal
Sewaddle
Jellicent
& Hippopotas

Thanks for any assistance!
evyii and bryan I will get those to you within the next couple of days, tonight I have been busy with world but I will breed them and get the to you as soon as I can. Smile
Awesome! Thanks so much!
Oh it's fine, erick is helping me. The only one that he said he couldn't get is stantler. Do you have one?