HP ground Charizard-Y
34.43%
42 34.43%
Total 122 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 6- Shiny Regenerator Ho-Oh [closed]
Heart 
Is it a phoenix? Is it a duck? Time for a bit more of Smogon's Uber tier, introducing the special defense flying monster;

A SHINY BATTLE-READY, REGENERATOR HO-OH

[Image: ho-oh.gif]

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb (Japanese)
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Adamant
SHiny: Yes
Level: 100
EV's: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
- Brave bird
- Sacred fire
- Roost
- Thunder wave

It's week 6 of the giveaway series! This weeks appearance is an SHINY, battle ready Ho-Oh, with the correct IV's and fully EV trained. And yes I did say series of giveaways. The current Pokemon will only be available for one week (ending on Sundays), and then it'll be replace by a new, battle ready, potentially shiny Pokemon.

I have attached a poll above for next weeks giveaway pokemon. Tick who you want to see and a (shiny) BR version of the winner will be available. The upcoming weeks theme is- VGC

The giveaway will be done over GTS, so scheduling conflicts won't matter, below is the form you need to fill out so I know who to trade with.

Please reply in the following format (example):

GTS form
Name: Aether
Pokemon Deposited: Zubat
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Level of Pokemon: 14
Message on GTS: AetherOnly

Remember to be as specific as possibly when asking for the Ho-Oh on the GTS. Request level -91 or higher- to prevent snipes, otherwise someone could trade with you who isn't me.

Please refrain from putting zigzagoon / poochyena in the GTS, due to the overwhelming amount there it'll take ages to sift through and find you, and you may not get the trade.

I don't ask for much, but the Rep is appreciated, hope y'all have fun with this Smile

IGN:Tyson
Pokemon deposit: Scraggy
Pokemon level: 1
Pokemon gender: male
GTS message: AetherOnly
Name: Miya
Pokemon Deposited: Togepi (Iglot)
Level of Pokemon: 1

Thanks for these giveaways! I used the cresselia you gave me in the onlline tournament it helped me win some games! 4 of my other pokemon are weak to water and EQ though so i didn't perform that well. It was fun nonetheless. Thanks again!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Name: Alexia
Pokemon Deposited: honedge
Level of Pokemon: 1
(Sep 27, 2015, 03:10 PM)Aether Wrote: Is it a phoenix? Is it a duck? Time for a bit more of Smogon's Uber tier, introducing the special defense flying monster;

A SHINY BATTLE-READY, REGENERATOR HO-OH

[Image: ho-oh.gif]

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Adamant
SHiny: Yes
Level: 100
EV's: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
- Brave bird
- Sacred fire
- Recover
- Thunder wave

It's week 6 of the giveaway series! This weeks appearance is an SHINY, battle ready Ho-Oh, with the correct IV's and fully EV trained. And yes I did say series of giveaways. The current Pokemon will only be available for one week (ending on Sundays), and then it'll be replace by a new, battle ready, potentially shiny Pokemon.

I have attached a poll above for next weeks giveaway pokemon. Tick who you want to see and a (shiny) BR version of the winner will be available. The upcoming weeks theme is- VGC

The giveaway will be done over GTS, so scheduling conflicts won't matter, below is the form you need to fill out so I know who to trade with.

Please reply in the following format (example):

GTS form
Name: Aether
Pokemon Deposited: Zubat
Level of Pokemon: 14

Remember to be as specific as possibly when asking for the Ho-Oh on the GTS. Request level -91 or higher- to prevent snipes, otherwise someone could trade with you who isn't me.

Please refrain from putting zigzagoon / poochyena in the GTS, due to the overwhelming amount there it'll take ages to sift through and find you, and you may not get the trade.

I don't ask for much, but the Rep is appreciated, hope y'all have fun with this Smile
IGN: Pigmissile
Pokemon deposit: Kecleon
Pokemon level: 25
Pokemon gender: Female
GTS message: AetherOnly
IGN Chad
Pokemon: Honedge
Level 1
IGN: D4RK DUD3
Pokemon: Kecleon
level: 45
Name: Erik