Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Only 1 Kyrem Giveaway
Hi Everybody I am going to give away only 1 kyrem sorry if you dont get one because I only have 1 in my box if you guys want more pokemon giveaway just pm me or just post on my thread and no diancie and hoopa because I dont have them

Here is the detail
Lv 50 Kyrem
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Dragon Breath, Slash, Scary Face, Glacite
Iv and Ev: Dont know sorry because I am only just starting to getting to know the iv and ev's of pokemon just really slowly
Legit: Yes
Shiny: Nope

To get this magnificent beast just post your fc and maybe you will get kyrem if you dont its not the end of the world just wait for my next pokemon giveaway
And the for trading just give me any pokemon with any nature and any level and any ev and iv so best of luck to all of you :D
(Sep 11, 2015, 01:58 PM)TyranitarFlame5 Wrote: Hi Everybody I am going to give away only 1 kyrem sorry if you dont get one because I only have 1 in my box if you guys want more pokemon giveaway just pm me or just post on my thread and no diancie and hoopa because I dont have them

Here is the detail
Lv 50 Kyrem
Iv and Ev: Dont know sorry because I am only just starting to getting to know the iv and ev's of pokemon just really slowly

To get this magnificent beast just post your fc and maybe you will get kyrem if you dont its not the end of the world just wait for my next pokemon giveaway
And the for trading just give me any pokemon with any nature and any level and any ev and iv so best of luck to all of you :D

Ill take one.
Is it a raffle?
I want it Smile
I want it too, información on the left
4785-840-2223
Much want.
I'll enroll in the raffle!
Info to the left.
<---------------
(Sep 11, 2015, 01:58 PM)TyranitarFlame5 Wrote: Hi Everybody I am going to give away only 1 kyrem sorry if you dont get one because I only have 1 in my box if you guys want more pokemon giveaway just pm me or just post on my thread and no diancie and hoopa because I dont have them

Here is the detail
Lv 50 Kyrem

AWESOME!!

Here is the detail
Lv 50 Kyrem

Great!!! 
Thanks anyway!

FC: 4055-4644-0384
Hope its me hahaha!!

Info on the left