Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] POKEMON BREEDING BY REQUEST
(Jun 12, 2016, 07:56 AM)Happysassy123 Wrote: I will try to fill your requests today!:
•@Ducky please be aware you will be receiving a Kabuto that knows the moves Giga Drain and Aurora Beam
Yep  :D
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@Ducky  i just want to apologize, your Kabuto has all the abilities you want, and the nature but not the IV's I'm having trouble with that and the Pokeball will sadly have to be a regular Pokeball Sad
@Happysassy123 Its okay  :D
i recently got into IV breeding so if you want we can trade for the kabuto as is. and ill work on the IVS  Smile
My request
Pokemon: Snorunt
Nature: Timid
Ability: Moody
IV Spread: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Moves:
-Spikes

Thanks for doing this giveaway much appreciated when you have my Snorunt ready please PM me and we can privately trade.
@Ducky Awesome! I will make sure to trade you the Kabuto
it will be given its nickname tomorrow and the message in GTS will be KABUTO
-
if you don't want me to trade it over GTS we can privately trade it. If we do GTS make sure to tell me what Pokemon your going to send me
@Happysassy123  I would pref private trade.
Also i do have a 6IV ditto. so if you want, i can breed IV into some of the other pokemon you are working on  :D
@Ducky I just received a 6IV to because before I was just going to leave because this was going to waste a lot of time but then someone sent me one. If you want to help out breeding that would be awesome. I can make sure to include you in the bio or whatever
-
i will add your Friend Code
Will you be able to breed my request
Can you do shiny pokèmon
It can be hacked i don't care as long as it has the blue pentagon